+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girl Ignoring Me??

Girl Ignoring Me??

Hi guys i wanna keep this short and simple if you can help i will be grateful :S

- I known'd this girl for around 6 months, but we rarely ever talk'd because of conflicting time schedule
    - She never show'd interested in me before.
    - I felt confidence for some reason the other day and put my big boy pants on and started chatting with her a bit
    - I could tell she started feeling a bit more comfortable while speaking to me because her dialect and tone just started changing while in mid convo(shes latina but she talks like a white person but while talking too me she started sounding more hispanic. lol)
    - Even flirted with her (she knew i was interested instantly)
    - She stuttered her words and started giggling
    - Laughing at all my jokes and teasing me too.
    - Next day she ignores me! She comes in all happy and greets everyone except me.. Even when i look'd right at her she didnt look at me at all and walks by. I said hi and she doesnt respond.
    - At this point im like wut?? So i got kinda pissed and started ignoring her but it didnt matter cause she never spoke to me or even look'd at my direction.
    - She talks to EVERYONE even when im taking a break the person next to me with ease but too me. Nothing....

Im so confused!! Im not that great at dating and i am 18 year's old so is she.
    Last edited by foomba; 18-03-13 at 03:07 PM.

Forget someone who can't even manage basic manners. And considering your conflicting time schedules, it's unlikely that it would have worked out anyway.

On the positive, you're free to find someone better suited to you. Good luck
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Forget someone who can't even manage basic manners. And considering your conflicting time schedules, it's unlikely that it would have worked out anyway.

On the positive, you're free to find someone better suited to you. Good luck
    Well that's the problem we did have conflicting schedules...My schedule just changed (2 days ago) to work with her 6 hours a day everyday now.. Thats why i started talking to her and whatnot

shesjustnotin2u Guest
    Ive been similar situations like yours before. Im either shy because I like him or he's coming on a little too strong, creeper status, and I dont want to give him the wrong idea. Best advice, play it cool and give it time to get to know each other more. Eventually you'll figure out whether shes interested or not.