+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she ignoring me? Please help

Is she ignoring me? Please help

Hi, I know a girl and we both live in different countries, and we have been talking about 2 months through yahoo messanger, but lately I have noticed that she have been less talk-active, she just talk to her friends. When we both online, I am always the one to start the conversation, but it could be since I have started almost all the conversations from the day I and her met, till today, that she feels kind of attached to that. And I commented on a photo of hers yesterday, but she didn't respond, but U have noticed that she respond to other comments from her friends.

So can anyone help me out here, does this mean that she don't like to talk to me anymore, or does it mean something else. And is it normal that a man starts all the conversations?

And do you have some tips of what I should do in a situation like this?

(updated content). Well I talked to her today and she said that the reason because she has not logged into yahoo for a while, is because somebody hacked her yahoo account. I don't know if this is real or not, but I really hope she was speaking the truth. But does it mean she want to continue this or do she just making an excuse. But what bugs me most is that she never take the iniciative to begin a convesation with me, I'm still the one that has to start the conversation
    Last edited by hot_dragon; 19-09-10 at 04:55 AM.

give it time.. if shes into she will get ahold of u.. play hard to get kind of a turn on for some girls.. if u get no contact after that then move on find someone worthwhile

I agree. Internet relationships are pretty low-key to begin with.... I would just ignore her and if she is still interested in you she will eventually want to find out why you dont talk to her anymore (if she cares). If she doesnt, then its not the end of the world... we all go through this stuff. Its no fun but its part of life.

You've done all you can, buddy. Now it's her turn. Building a relationship requires both parties to take action. Like what they said above, if she cares that you stop, she'll do something about it. Sit back, relax, and let the good times roll! good luck!

cool off? you need to talk to her about that. thanks for sharing.