+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Controlling your load

anachronistic Guest

Controlling your load

Man, I've been trying to control when I blow the load, but after a while, it gets very difficult, when your penis keeps getting more sensitive. Sometimes I have to stop, so that I don't blow it right then, and any movement will cause me to blow it. Sometimes her vaginal muscles will contract, and that will force me to blow it, or she will squeeze me ass just right, and that will make me blow it, or even a moan will pull the trigger.

It's so hard! I've even tried picture an old woman with dusty saggy boobs!

You guys got any suggestions?

I'm not sure. There's times where I want her to have multiple orgasms because I love the way her thighs feel when she has one... how the vaginal muscles contract on my dick... so I just pump steadily. If I do that, I won't cum. Every time I get off, I have to start pumping really fast with long, deep thrusts... but it's really fast. I can last for an hour without having to really try. She'll get sore before I get off if I try.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I apparently have the opposite problem.

Just slow down. A lot.

Quote Originally Posted by anachronistic View Post
    It's so hard! I've even tried picture an old woman with dusty saggy boobs!

You guys got any suggestions?
    Well.., I have RE.., so I can't relate..

My biggest problem is actually reaching climax during sex.., and staying hard.., (try and imagine what that must be like for a second.., having sex.., and not being able to finish.., even though your really want to.. be happy you never have to experience that kind of frustration)

But most of my guy friends don't have RE.., and i'll tell you the same thing I tell them..

You can't lie to yourself.., it is what it is.., and in the moment.., you have no choice in the matter.., but to sit there and accept the reality of things..

Reality:

- You have a hot girlfriend
    - You love her.., which only makes her sexier
    - You want to finish (which is symbolic of your love and affection towards her.., what is to be the creation of a child together with this person you have chosen to unite your genetic material with.., how romantic)

Do the math.., it's not long until you finish.., any attempt to pretend that she's fat or ugly.., or old.., will fall flat on its face.., you won't be able to reject the reality of the situation once you open your eyes to look at her.., or feel her.., or hear her.., or smell her.., etc.. So picturing an old lady is futile..

There are however some psychological tactics that you can work on that will help (at least double) the amount of time you last..

- Pregnancy fear: That's right.., make Google your homepage and start doing some research on the chances of condoms not working.., or how costly a child is.., do some thinking about how you're really not ready for an unplanned pregnancy.., really.., try and think about how badly a child would ruin your life right now.., how it's the last thing you want to have to worry about.., and how you're really not ready to start a family quite yet.., and how each time you even think about finishing.., you run the risk of something like that taking place..

(Yeah.., it sounds harsh.., but you'll start to notice that it works so well.., too well in fact.., that you may not even be able to finish through intercourse.., you're not lying to yourself.., you're simply highlighting the truth.., all within and consistent with the reality of the situation during sex.., you will literally have to mentally calm yourself down.., and allow for yourself to relax and finish)

- Competition & Ego challenge: Make little mental bets with yourself.., on who can finish last.., you or her? Every time it's you.., think nothing of it.., every time it's her.., call yourself a loser.., hear voices in your head of little girls teasing you.., "omg.., boys can't last like at all.., they all cum so fast.., hahaha! losers!".., in fact.., take a moment to really be self-critical.., to feel worthless.., useless.., like a complete failure.., but at the same time.., as you start to last longer.., don't do something stupid like start priding yourself over it.., the goal is to finish.., (pleasure/time).., the less time it takes you.., the better.., but for some reason you want to last longer.., well.., if that's what you want to do.., and you can't do it.., you failed.., so you are by definition a failure.. (see how easy this is?)

- Pressure: This one is fairly easy.., it works for some people.., or completely has the opposite effect on others.., see how it works for you.., as you start having sex.., and your throbbing rock-hard erection penetrates the warmth of her feminine core deeply.., ask yourself.., "ugh.., why haven't I cum yet?".., just keep asking yourself that question.., putting loads of pressure on yourself.., like you're already behind schedule.., when you can feel a hint of you being ready.., start trying to force yourself to finish.., instead of trying to hold back.., do the opposite.., try and force it.., pressure yourself to finish.., (the mechanism behind that is both physical and psychological.., you completely destroy any potential or buildup you had.., causing you to restart all over again).. This of course leads to the last topic..

All these "methods" will have the effect of not allowing you to fully enjoy sex with your partner.. (and seriously.., what fun is that? I find it hilarious that guys literally want to induce RE onto themselves.., unless you feel that you ejaculate prematurely and that you don't really enjoy sex.., or that it's a serious problem for your partner.., then the longer you last.., the worse off you are.., honestly)

The last method.., is "Sting Sex"

That's right.., from the former member of The Police.., Sting has sex with his wife for about 5 hours every day.. (that's not an exaggeration).. but he only finishes once.. Why? Because his spiritual guru told him to do so.., seriously.., But we don't really care for spiritual mumbo-jumbo.. We're still doubtful about a man in the sky watching over us and asking for our money.., we're not yet ready to consider the effects of finishing only once on improving the quality of our voice or "energy"..

Recommended readings:

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Way-Superior-Man-Spiritual-Challenges/dp/1591792576/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1215672005&sr=1-1[/ame]

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Sex-Perfect-Lover-Tantra-Sutra/dp/074329209X/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1215671746&sr=1-16[/ame]

Best,

GrkScorp
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

anachronistic Guest
    That post was helpful, AND it made me laugh

Baaaahahahahaa! Yes, we bitches have to deal with having our period every month, but we get to have as many orgasms as you can give us at a go. Heh heh. I get to "blow my load" repeatedly until I get tired and decide I've had enough for one night.

Man, I LOVE being a girl.
    Spammer Spanker

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, but you have to have sex with smelly, hairy, disgusting men.

I get to screw the most beautiful works of art in existence. Small price to pay for fewer orgasms.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Have you ever slept with a hairy beast-man? I doubt you even know what you're missing, Gribble.
    Spammer Spanker

I don't care to control my "load blowing".

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Learn to blow 2nd and 3rd loads

there's exercises you can do.

i've tried telling you this a million times.

but you don't ****ing listen.

you're squandering your juices and you're going to run out of chi.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

are you blowing your loads on somebody aeg? please tell us...

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If I had a chicks face within 3 feet of my prick I would definitely take aim and blow my load

what is it with the face thing? please explain...

Pent up hostility...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast