+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The girl i like still has feelings for her Ex!!!

The girl i like still has feelings for her Ex!!!

Ok i've never done trhis before and i'm not sure if i'm putting this in the right place.. but here goes.. Ok i met this gurl about 5 months ago through a friend of mine, and she is just the nicest gurl and i really like... well about 3 days back i told her how i felt about her and she was kinda flattered and she said she was confused about her ex and she still had feelings for him...I understand what she is saying since it was her first love...and besides i had given my first love like 3 chances, but now i'm moving on... she said she wants to still remain "friends for now atleast"...She even said that if he asked her back she would go back to him.. but he treats her like shit everytime...
    Anyone have any opinion if i should still be freinds and stay close to her in the hope that if MR. ex screws up she'll come around, or do i just move on.. I really everything about this gurl and i don't wanna lose her. i don't mind waiting if she'll turn around... any opinions?

Cid

it's normal to have feelings for your ex. it's even possible to still love them. but if she's telling you that she'd get back together with him, it means that she thinks that you are replaceable. but only for now. you guys don't know each other very well and she hasn't really had time to develop true feelings for you. many people go into relationships with feelings for their ex. if you are patient and you really like this person, let her grieve and get over it without putting her in the wrong and tell her that it's okay that she still feels this way, she just may fall in love with you and forget all about him

Yes i agree that getting over your x is a pretty hard thing to do. In the first place, i don't mean to be harsh but does she have any sort of feelings for you? As in friends, best friends or more than that.

Getting flattered isnt the right feeling to be in when telling someone how you feel about them. If she just treats you as friends, you can stay close to her but only as a best friend and someone she can talk to when having problems and such.

I'd suggest that you try other fishes in the pond rather than keeping your hopes up high and getting disappointed and wasting your time in the end.
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~

King Zarathu Guest
    dude.. you sound like me!! god damn!! i went through this, except i'm her first boyfriend, and megan (my gf) was in love with him but he treated her like shit. this is what you do:

1) GIVE HER SPACE
    2) PRETEND LIKE YOU COULDN'T CARE LESS OF WHAT SHE THINKS OF YOU
    3) BE FUNNY & COCKY
    4) FLIRT WITH EVERYBODY
    5) ALWAYS DO THE BETTER THING

that should do it

but the reason WHY she likes him is because he treats her like shit! people in general want what they cannot have, and she cannot get him to be NICE to her, so it's a challenge. there's nothing you can really do to get her to stop liking him, other than do the 5 steps up top to make her forget about him and constantly be thinkin' about you, sorry man.

also, what nameless said is true. unattach yourself from this girl, look for others because you're going to get heartbroken.
    Last edited by King Zarathu; 13-11-04 at 11:21 AM. Reason: somethin' to add

6) IF NOTHING WORKS FIND LTS AND GET HER GIRLFRIEND INSTEAD!

XP

actually, yeah, once u start to pay less attention or care bout it...she will turn to u.

King Zarathu Guest
    yo kanzaki... bend over plz.

Thx for the info guys..I've been trying to stay away from her.. but i just can't.. she sees me with other gurls and all and she does get jealous of them and if i come late to meet her anytime..she's like "Where have you been so long". but she seems to be hanged up on Mr. ex...she says she doesn't know what they are right now.

CId

King Zarathu Guest
    here:

"Oh, so you can be jealous of the girls I like as FRIENDS but I can't say anything about the way you feel for Mr. Ex-****er?"

[replace Ex-****er with something more gentle.. lol]

try mr ex-mother ****er.

LTs....oh please be gentle with me...my hole is small....

King Zarathu Guest
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! don't worry i'll do just fine with it

ohh....so tight.....sooo tight....uh....go inner...inner....

King Zarathu Guest
    tight pussy is always good... so you're a virgin huh?

no shes not i dont think

King Zarathu Guest
    darn. heh. almost got lucky

I hate to bring up the topic of her ex when we are talkign.. it just mkaes her feel all sad and depressed... Some of my freinds tell me to tell her that i don't need anymore freinds and be a jerk .. but she is the sweetes perosn i know and i know that if her ex hadn't been calling her very often or want to spend time with her....she would definitely give me the time and day. .. I just have no idea what to do.. i want to tell her to dump her ex and since he treats her liek shit anyways.. but i know thats just gonna make thigns worst......AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH this sucks..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast