+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she ignoring me?!?!

Is she ignoring me?!?!

OK....first of all hello again

Not posted here for ages, but here is another one!

I have been seeing this lady for about a month or so....things seemed to have been going really well...she seemed to like me...and I definitely like her.

Last Wednesday I stayed at her house (which I have done 4 or 5 times now) and I left Thursday afternoon with the usual kisses and cuddles.

Spoke to her Thursday night time...nothing seemed wrong.....we had a good chat like usual.

Exchanged a text message on Friday and she said she was going out for a drink with her cousin that night.

Spoke to her Saturday afternoon....everything seemed fine.

Now she appears to be ignoring my text messages and does not pick up her mobile phone when I call....it just rings out to voicemail.

Unfortunately I have lost her home phone number so I only have her mobile...which means she knows its me when I call....so I dont know if she has lost her phone or if she is ignoring me!

I have had no communication from her since Saturday....even though we have been talking on the phone every day for the last 6 weeks or so.

I even sent her a text message tonight saying "I know this seems paranoid but can you let me know you are ok"

I never got a reply.

My question is will I seem like some sort of stalker type of person if I go around her house uninvited just to see whats wrong.

This sounds terrible but for all I know she might be dead!...and I am worried about her.....but if she doesn't want to see me again I dont want to pester her.

Or she might just have lost her mobile.....

Do women often do the "ignore you" thing instead of telling you they dont want to see you anymore?!?!

I dont really know what to do.

Advice is appreciated.

yes some woman do that , why? because they are cowards ... well woman ... cant expect them to have too much balls now cant we .

probably way to immature to just say it straight to your face ...