+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hanging on love

Hanging on love

Last night i was thinking about love. And the conclusion was this.
    When i was 12 years old. I had a girlfriend. And it lasted only for 5 months. But i was hanging about the thought of love with that girl over 6 years.
    When i was 16 years. and stayed at my best friends house (and his little sister was the one i loved). So the sister needed to let the dog out and i thought (im going with her).
    On that moment i kissed her and i realized that i truly loved her. And even still after so long. but she pushed me away because she was changed and not the same girl anymore.
    So i Accepted that. and moved on. Then i met a girl at school she was great. and had a relationship with her about 3 years. but in the first few months i was still thinking about the other girl.
    But i really loved this girl to and she was amazing. and beautiful. but overtime i thought i didnt love her anymore so i had to break up with her, the first months after that where great single and no restrictions.
    Then i heard that she met a other guy. I was so angry and i didnt no why. But then i realized that i still loved her, only 6 months had passed. after 1.5 years later i still loved her. and her boyfriend (EX Boyfriend) broke up with her.
    With the same reasons that i broke up with her. Now i'm 21 and its already been for 3.5 years that we broke up. And i still love her. and i tried to reach her but she doesnt want me anymore.

Now is my Question:
    Why am i hanging on to love for so long. Is it going to take me another 6 years to get over a girl.

HELP ME

Damiën ( Legimos )

Sorry for the bad english in the story

Well if you keep jerking off while thinking about her then you will never move on. You need to stop thinking about her and start to think about tother girls. If you stay alone then you will never move on too. You have to be as less lonely as possible. Not just friends but also have relationships with other girls.

I think really why you dont completly move on from past is because you dont fully use present moment. You need to live fully now to forget the past.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 08-05-17 at 04:24 PM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I had other girls and i've been with them to but not the same feelings. But i some things in the outside world just reminds me of the memories what i had from her and thats a problem.

Are you sure you love her and not just the memories of her? You love the person she is now and always has been and not your idea of her in your mind?

I doubt it