+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Some girl I like is moving away.

Some girl I like is moving away.

So there's this girl at my school that I really like, and I'm fairly certain she likes me back. we've been mildly flirting the past few months but I just recently learned that she'll be moving away after this school year and won't be going to the same school as me. So I was wondering if I should just let her go? It's all really depressing, I wish I had a lot more time to develop a relationship but if I wait till the last minute she may not want to go to the effort of a long distance relationship because we just started to know each other, so please share your wisdom with me I'm kindof lost right now. P.s. Sorry for the really long caption, I needed to vent. Yes I am feeling depressed.

Just date her till she leaves and then move on and dont wait too long before finding new local girl.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

have you told her what you told us in exactly this manner?
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.