+ Follow This Topic

Thread: need advice on a hard confusing situation

need advice on a hard confusing situation

Okay so i met this girl through a popular dating app i'm 21, anyway we talked for a while on there we would then snap each other alot the following weekend i met up with her we got a taxi back to her place we hooked up (didn't have sex) we cuddled etc became close so quick, talked all through out the week to where i ended up coming over again we would talk about random stuff lay n bed kiss each other on the cheek you know all that lovey stuff she recent only left her ex a month before that but i insisted i wasn't anyones rebound. to which she agreed, after a week of the same stuff waking up to messages and talking throughout the day i ended up staying over for the weekend in her house before she left for 3 weeks , it was one of the best weekend iv spent with someone for a while, we did everything we would laugh talk kiss mess around she would make me dinner we shared stories and we even went out on sort of a mini date during that weekend we even held hands also. she does talk to other guys on her phone that she knows through social media and dating apps which i felt weird about but hey shes single and i didnt want to be a weirdo about it. anyway you can catch what type of lovey vibe this was although she has told me she didn't want me to to be lead on this was before a lot of stuff, she told me before she left that “ i am gonna miss you” anyway while she was away we didn't talk everyday granted she was on holiday towards the end she ended up messaging me about something pointless i posted i was over the moon when she messaged me anyway we met up again after she got back i gaver a big hug and we kissed, she kept kissing me all night almost like she missed me alot she would often just stop talking to hold my face and kiss me or hug me anyway, the next day i left we talked slowly that day messaging and then the conversations with her became a bit more dull she didn't bother to message me unless i was to so i held my own and wanted to see if it was just me, she didn't message me for a few days no form of contact at all, that weekend she went to a different town (city) for the day / night she posted her story about it and i noticed she seemed to be with a guy well i could hear one talking to her in the video and seen /leg / hand sitting by her, i feel like this is probably her ex maybe, anyway she seemed to have alot of fun and drank etc still never messaged me, basically here we are now and she doesn't message me like she did perhaps shes just focused on work , but its really got me down and my mind doesn't know what to do, i can't workout the situation that i am in, i want to keep talking to her but at this point it feels so depressing and i feel like i shouldn't contact her if she doesn't contact me. anyway i was wondering if there was anyone who could help me out and explain what this situation is, is it a girls thing? or anyone know, thanks for any responses, will reply with responses with detail if anyone needs more i just tried to write up a quick version which doesn't do it to much justice on what we was like, just really could use some help ,
    Last edited by michael199; 28-06-17 at 07:33 PM.

Sounds like she is a serial dater or was dating several maybe off the app you met her on. Did she ever tell you you and her were exclusive? Did you think you were exclusive and if so, why? I'd say if it still upsets you, call or, drive over and chat with her on all of this. See where you stand, you might not leave with what you wanted, but least you'll know how things really are, no more wondering.

it wasn't and exclusive thing from the start we had conversations and such, where she would explain how its fun for now etc, which honestly i was like yeah no worries in my head sh only just got out of a long relationship the last thing shed do is go back into one, it was just all the relationship stuff that she would do which made me confused, and now shes went somewhat distant and i cant help but overthink about her talking to another guy constantly making her laugh i know its the worst to overthink but you can see why i would. i just want to go back to how she was with me its only been a week or so but i dont even want to loose her even tho sitting here thinking about it wont change anything. should i begin to talk to her again ? message her snap etc?

It can really suck and be confusing when someone can be so affectionate and then just turn it off. I would have read more into the relationship by her original behavior, but for whatever reason, I think she has made it obvious that she is no longer interested and has moved on. You cannot take this personally. Perhaps you were just a rebound for her. Don't waste your time. You are deserving of much more.