+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I took someone for granted... :'(

I took someone for granted... :'(

Hello everybody,

first off I’m sorry that we’re all here and this is how we met..
 I guess like most of you, I’m here due to a terrible break up..

3 year intense relationship - I fell in love, my mother got cancer, 6 months later she died, my father had a stroke, the family home went, I had to re-home my dogs, just 6 months ago my father died. Just to name a few things.. 
We had our ups and downs, but she was with me through all of it.

3 weeks ago I came home to an empty apartment. 

My heart is so broken.. We had our future planned, I’m specifically in a job for the last 2 years, to allow me to move O/S, so we could settle and start a family. I know… wow.. I ‘knew’ the ring I was getting. Man this sucks..

But my beautiful girl must have been so hurt, that she felt she had to leave me like that. 
We know each other inside and out. Deepest and darkest secrets. 
She’s gone. She’s gone forever.. I have no one else at all now. No real friends either. 
Its all my fault. I TOOK HER FOR GRANTED! I didn’t take the warnings. I let my grief and constant misery hold me back. Why do we hurt those that are closest??? 
I was so blind….. I WISH I HAD OF KNOWN WHAT I KNOW NOW!!!!!

PLEASE.

If ONE person see’s this and maybe they’re arguing with their partner right now, just stop.. PLEASE STOP! Say you’re sorry, whatever it takes. You should be a TEAM. Please just hug them right now, make sure you kiss them every night before bed, tell them you love them, show them you love them. Actions are greater than words. 
LIFES TOO SHORT TO HOLD ANY GRUDGE OR PRIDE AGAINST YOUR PRTNER!!
    Hold them and NEVER let them go..

Welcome to Love Forum - Online Relationship Discussion. Enjoy your stay here...
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Thanks, already been reading through some stuff.. A lot of us in the same situation.. :/

So sorry for all you've been through. I have also lost a wonderful woman who was with me through my hardships but left when it got to be too much. I feel your guilt. I hope as time goes by it gets easier. Keep in mind that stuff happens, I don't think this is your fault.

Contact Dr. DUGO on E-mail: dugo_d()yahoo.com, he has the spiritual charm to make everything right back for you. Trust me