+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Revenge on male

Revenge on male

I'm posting for a very good friend of mine. Last night she went out with her ex. It was supposed to be some type of booty call. Around 1 in the morning, she called me to come get her from the hotel she was at. Apparently, the guy left her there at the hotel. So, I went there picked her up and dropped her home. This morning she called me, and still is angry. She asked me how can she get back at this guy. Normally, I would play along with a guy, and take out my revenge when the time is right. However she wants to get him back A.S.A.P. The only way I can think of getting him back is to do the same thing he did to her, but this time tie him up and leave him there in the hotel room. Personally, I think that would be hilarious, but I'm not sure. We need some good old fashion revenge. Any suggestion ??

I would love to hear from the guys as well.

He will expect her to be upset.

The best revenge in the world is if she acts like nothing ever happened. Holds her head high. Moves on with her life - and gets a REAL man in her life.

He'll be left thinking "WTF?" - totally not expecting to get completely blown off.

Tell her to take a deep breath, drop it (and him) and start getting out and about with other people and having some FUN.

Tone Guest
    Seriously, tell her to grow up and find somethin better to do with her time than plot against some jerkoff who left her in a hotel. Kids these days.

Don't do booty calls, especially with an ex.

what is a booty call?
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

Where you call someone up or they call you up to have sex and that's it.

now why would this lady agree to that?

Hussain

Most women agree to it because they think it means more than that (fooling themselves - because deep down they know better, if they allow themselves to think about it. Most dont).

if she wants revenge on someone who she allowed to use her, then her best best is ignoring him completely from now on.

Hussain

Agreed.

_________

Rather than invest your energy in plotting revenge, you would really be doing your friend a much bigger favor by helping her learn to have a little more self respect. That way, she can avoid putting herself in this position again.

Is this really about a friend?

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    is this really about a friend?
    lets hope it is

i still dont understand how one can fool oneself that "booty" calls can mean more than sex without the person having to pay for it?

Hussain

Tone Guest
    Probably the same reason people are alcoholics, or do drugs - they wanna feel good for the moment, and don't want to think of the consequences.

Now I think about it you guys are absolutely right. I guess as a friend I should tell her to just completely ignore this guy. thanks all.