+ Follow This Topic

Thread: which would you choose?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

which would you choose?

imagine this senario. you have to great friends..infact your two closest friends that you trust and tell every little secret too.

now your first friend is going steady with his gf. they seemingly have a great relationship and everything appears perfect. here's the catch, your second best friend is cheating with the gf of your first best friend. now your second best friend confides that you won't tell his secret to your other friend. which would you choose?

i feel this is a choice of not only right and wrong but also friendship. whose bond do you value greater because let's say you tell your first friend about his gf cheating on him. he would be greatful to her exposure, yet your second friend will feel betrayed. however if you let things go unnoticed, friend one will always find out sooner or later and he will feel that you were keeping this secret from him... now what would you chose? raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

**** friend number two, he's a prick. I'd go to him first and let him know how shitty he is and try to get him to confess to friend one. If he wouldn't do it directly I would either try to send an anonymous letter to friend one saying what's going on or I'd just tell him. An asshole friend is no friend at all.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Assuming that I like both friends equally or close to equally, I'd confront friend number 2, for putting you in that position.....and get him to confess....if he doesn't...let friend number 1 in on the info, cause friend number 1 is wasting his time with a cheating partner, needs out asap, and friend number 2 isn't really his friend...bad "friend" number 2

Cheating with a friends girlfrend is just about one of the lowest slaps in the face you could ever give someone. The cheater sounds like an ass. Even though he is one of your best friends, you should talk to him about it. Either way I don't think the two of them will ever be friends afterwards. Almost, the same thing happend to me once, and after a onesided fist fight, my two friends never spoke to each other again.

actually I know someone who's first marriage ended (when he was 20 I beleive) when his "best friend" it turned out had been humping his wife, he almost walked in on them, and as my friend tells the story, the next thing he knew, he was standing over his friend who was knocked out cold (and had a broken nose, and 3 cracked ribs).......my friend then walked himself to the police station and told them what happened.

Nothing ever came of the incident criminally, and the divroce papers were filed quickly.

That guy has been married for 10 years now to his second wife, and they are a super happy couple!....he's also one of the most mellow people I know...I had a hard time beleiving the story when i heard it....but apparently he was "a boy" back then...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Originally posted by Zekk_T_Strife
    **** friend number two, he's a prick.
    wow it seems that you would give up your friendship because he was a cheater.. now let's turn the tables... let's say you have a better relationship with friend number 2 and he was actually a better friend to you than friend number 1. his intesions aren't to hurt friend number 1, yet he just happen to get caught up in the moment. through the good times and bad, he has always stood by your side... would everyone still choose the same choice? raverboy

Self control isn't THAT hard. Any guy who says otherwise just wants an excuse to bone anyone he pleases. Anyone an asshole enough to get involved with a girl whos already spoken for is no friend of mine. Come to think of it, screw the girl too, shes a biatch as well.
    Heit ist mein taug.

in my books the girl is a slut...

if you're in a relationship, and cheat..you're no good. get out of it first, and go for it, but in one....that's just not cool. there is an assumption of monogamy in a relationship.....violate that you put someone else at risk, for your own selfish pleasure.

do what you want, raverboy, but whatever you chose to do, make your decision soon.

I'd say friend number two is a slut too. Never **** around with someone who's already spoken for. This guy deserves a bullet.
    Heit ist mein taug.

hey now...that's a little far...no friend or girl or boy is worth that kind of agony...

DEATH BE TO ALL WHORE, MALE AND FEMALE ALIKE. AYAYAYAYAY
    Heit ist mein taug.

ok...time to lock Zekk up...cause he's gonna go on a murderous rampage

Hehehe, it's fun to go nuts like that.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha this is just a senario... my friends brought this up one night we were drinking and i wanted to see what kinda responces people would give. personally, i would hopefully not have to interfere with anything. i feel that people in life do have their mistakes because no one is perfect. some people just do different actions that others might do.

i think that i wouldn't get involved. i would speak my mind and hopefully leave it at that. further actions will only lead to more problems. raverboy