+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hi, advice and opinions needed

Hi, advice and opinions needed

Hi, I am new to this forum, hello everybody !!
    Ok, first, I have a question, is it better to give a girl alot of attention or is it better not to? Is it better to seem needy or not?
    Second, I got a problem. So there's this girl, I didn't like her at first, and I heard she say she got a boyfriend who goes to another school. But recently, for some reason, I started to become attracted to her, despite the fact that I knew she have a bf, i dont know why...so i started talking to her and teasing her a little bit, she seems to respond back, and she seems to like it. But now I don't know if i should even try to get close to her because I feel it's just not right to put her in a sitution like this, like I'm tempting her to like me even though she already have a bf. So I had a little talk with my friend, and he told me that I should just stay friends with her since I can't go out with her. So any opinions or advice or anything on this? Thanks alot guys.

just enough attention to make her want to spend more time with you...and not an iota more! and NEVER EVER seem needy!!!!!!!

as for you sitch...just be friends with her...

Yeah I guess I'll try to stay friends with her, but i was just wondering why would she flirt back with me if she have a bf? I mean she is a really cute girl and I see alot of guys trying to talk to her all the time, but I she seems to flirt with me, so whatsup with that? Oo and do you think I should still flirt with her or just keep it down? Because I'm not sure if flirting with her is right..since she have a bf... Thanks man.

what i like to do is use the hard to get thing

u give a girl just enough attention so that theres a flow between the two of you and things going good then u back off.... like once a while give her ur undivded attention
    but not too much. you dont want her to get to know you too well, she will want you even more later works all the time for me

I've always heard this works, but haven't ever really tried it. Does this work with good looking girls, they seem like they always have guys crawling all over them and wouldn't want to bother with games like that, unless of course their the ones playing the game.

Quote Originally Posted by sexy_kuta
    what i like to do is use the hard to get thing

u give a girl just enough attention so that theres a flow between the two of you and things going good then u back off.... like once a while give her ur undivded attention
    but not too much. you dont want her to get to know you too well, she will want you even more later works all the time for me

yeah man lol i read about it somewhere, but I just never worked on the hard to get thing, and I used to give in alot and let the girl know alot about me, well I guess I gotta take it slow and let her know me little at a time. But, remember, I dont think its right for me to flirt with her since she have a bf, what do you think sexy_kuta? I mean i really dont want to be the reason to cause her break up with another guy, I guess i can only be friends with her, unless she breaks up with the other guy.

Quote Originally Posted by football
    I've always heard this works, but haven't ever really tried it. Does this work with good looking girls, they seem like they always have guys crawling all over them and wouldn't want to bother with games like that, unless of course their the ones playing the game.

haha, well thats another part dude. You gotta get her first. But my dilemma was just that she's not single i never tried hard to get yet. Good luck with your girl football, I read about ur post.

PS: This site is awesome, i just realized so many things after reading the posts, and i start to realize how immature i am...still in high school....
    Last edited by theotherguy0123; 25-12-05 at 09:40 AM.

[QUOTE=theotherguy0123 Good luck with your girl football, I read about ur post.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the kind words man...god it hard waiting these 3 days still I call her back.

ok, I'm just going to ask, is it wrong for me to flirt with a girl I like even though she have a boyfriend? I just had to ask this cause nobody actually answered this question yet. Thank you.

I think that answer differs with each person...eveyone has different morals, Like should abortion be legal?

I just think it's bad in general to get involved with a girl in a relationship. If her relationship is going bad your going to be the rebound guy and thats not a position you really want.

Quote Originally Posted by football
    I think that answer differs with each person...eveyone has different morals, Like should abortion be legal?

I just think it's bad in general to get involved with a girl in a relationship. If her relationship is going bad your going to be the rebound guy and thats not a position you really want.

yeah almost exactly what i was thinking. I didn't really want to get involved with her. For some reason I still did it, idk why...I guess i should just be friends with her now.

Quote Originally Posted by theotherguy0123
    yeah almost exactly what i was thinking. I didn't really want to get involved with her. For some reason I still did it, idk why...I guess i should just be friends with her now.
    About a month and a half ago, I liked a close friend that I didn't want to like and who just broke up with her boyfriend. I tried hard not to like her because of many reason, but I just did, we had good chemistry. we allready agreed we were just going to be close friends, she bascially said I was a guy that she could go out with without having to worry about me thinking it was a date, and thats exactly what I wanted with her. That girl is the roomate of the girl I currnelty like lol....weird

anybody else have any comments/opinions? Thank you.

It all really seems to depend on your moral issues with taking a girl from another person.