+ Follow This Topic

Thread: please help! many opinions needed!!!!

please help! many opinions needed!!!!

have been in a very close relationship for 1 year, 9 months which ended july 3. we got so close to the point that we were constantly having minor childish arguments over nothing important.. I lost my temper only 2-3 times since the beginning and I know I was wrong and she knows how sorry I am. we went to the beach together 2 weeks ago which went great but we had an arguement when we got home that day. she is completely able to forgive but she says its hard for her to forget. we then talked about our relationship that evening. since then she says she has been feeling sick and stressed i feel partly becuase she was talking about ending our relationship. We came to an agreement that we would continue to go out for the summer sort of as a trial period and make a decision in late august. for the past 2 weeks it has been great as i made an effort to watch my temper and make a concious change and we have had no arguements. then the tables turned.

she called me on the phone the night of the 3rd as she was traveling out of town with her family saying she had been thinking and wanted to end the relationship. she said she had been feeling sick and stressed for the 2 weeks since the last arguement. i asked y she would want to break up w/o giving it time, however she said she had made her decision and needed space alone at the moment. she said it was so hard to break up because the past 2 weeks were great and she sees i have changed.

we both love each other greatly. we used to text and talk constantly and see each other nearly everyday. since the break up, i have not heard from her and she said she would call me when she was ready. she wants to be friends and still hang out in the future. i am almost positive that the relationship would be different on a second go around based on what has happened now. i know i need to give her space but its very hard since we were so close

what i should include is that she says she doesnt know why she was feeling stressed and sick.. she says she doesnt want to loose communication, she still thinks we can be great friends, i cant help but feel that this is a clue that she still has feelings for me.. i am giving her space and waiting for her to come around but what should i do when we talk next? she has gotten upset and says she "feels bad" when she sees how upset i am.. i dont want to just automatically bring up getting back together but whats next?? I have spoken with her mom and she is hesitating to call because she doesn’t want to deal with talking about the relationship and doesn’t want to get all upset again, Im so confused about what to do??

we are both attending the university of MD in the fall.. she actually has no friends attending the school and we had so many future plans, like going to the first home football game, dinners, sleepovers, etc.. i was also going to be her ride to and from school everyweek as she doenst have a car.. im really confused.. any help?? I am so lost and have been sick to my stomach since this happened I love her with all of my heart and am willing to do ANYTHING to get her back. I miss her soo much and cant stand being apart!

can i get any responses with this?? i need help, is someone willing to help me out??
    Last edited by RES741CUE; 15-07-08 at 03:07 AM. Reason: no one giving any advice!

Quote Originally Posted by RES741CUE View Post
    we got so close to the point that we were constantly having minor childish arguments over nothing important..
    That doesn't sound close to me.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

What happens when you "lose your temper"? Do you hurt her? Do you hit her?
    Spammer Spanker

sounds to me like she's done. she's trying to get you into the friend zone.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.