+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am I dumb or is she giving me hints?

Am I dumb or is she giving me hints?

So I work with this girl, who’s last week at the job is this week. She is always telling me how she needs a boyfriend, and that she wants one so bad, and how she cannot find the right guy, etc.

She always seems to be making some sort of contact with me, whether it is coming up to ask me a question and getting real close, or rubbing up against me, etc. Or she will be singing my name to a tune of a song lol.

One of her friends from work came up to me the other day and asked if I had a girl friend, and if I was dating anyone, or interested in someone.

Now, I will second guess myself till I am blue in the face, I am stupid I know, so is she really interested or just looking for attention from me. Does she just want reassurance that she is attractive enough to get a boy friend (i.e. always telling me she needs a boyfriend)?

Even though it may seem as easy as just asking her out because she is leaving the job soon, word travels quick in the work place, and I do not want to have to deal with making the wrong decision and end up having co-workers rip on me about it. :/

Sometimes it seems as though she is really interested, then trying to make me jealous... I dunno lol

Thanks
    Use me as you will
    Pull my strings just for a thrill
    And I know I'll be okay
    Though my skies are turning gray
    I will never let you fall
    I’ll stand up with you forever
    I’ll be there for you through it all
    Even if saving you sends me to heaven

what a whore lol
    yes i'll say she wants attention from what you wrote.

She might be.
    The fact that her friend came in and asked you is a good sign, but was it flat out or did she drop it into the conversation?
    Do you like her? If you do I'd flirt with her a bit and see how she reacts.
    The signs are pretty good, but make sure she doesn't act like this with all the guys she knows. And ask yourself this - why is she acting like this to you when she's just about to leave? I don't know the whole situation but she may just want attention.

Both
    ______
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis