+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: does he loves me?

does he loves me?

it hurts me so much when i think that he's just using me. Seriously, I want to end my relationship with him. I cant take it anymore, I'm getting hurt so much. I want him out of my life.

i'm in love with this guy, but he has a girlfriend. We're really close friends. He has plans with his gf such as marriage, children, etc. However, his gf broke up with him. As i just said, i'm in love with him, and he knows i do. So he's all over me now, he's flirting with me, kissed me and touched me. I let him touch me, because i love him so much. I thought I couldnt have had him just for a moment. The problem is I know he's still up to his gf, he's still love her. His gf broke up with him to fix her life and after she's done with her life, they'll get married soon. Everytime, i'm with him, i always imagine him and his gf together happily married and that hurts me so much. I think he's just using/fooling me to get over his gf or so he can touch a chick while he waits for her to come back.

I'm so so in love with him. I rather not have him for sec than have him but i feel like he's just using me. i think he's taking me for granted cuz he knows i love him so much.

what if he says he loves me too? should i believe him? how would i know he does love me?

should i stop this? what am i gonna tell him? I dont want any fight with him.
    i dont know! any advice?

Last edited by ian09; 11-01-07 at 09:58 AM.

no, he doesn't love you.

dump him.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

This is just going to get worse. Take how you feel now and add betrayal, humiliation, rejection and agony.

You think you're in agony now? No. You can still avoid agony. Please do this.
    Spammer Spanker

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Your SETTING yourself up to get hurt! He is using you until his gf decides she wants him back. Run.....away...fast!
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

PLEASE READ the very top message of this page.

i love him sooo much! he really makes me cry when he's gone. He drives me crazy. Sometimes, i found myself crying in a corner and thinking i dont wanna let him go.

how should i move on and not think about him all the time?

help me out pls..i wanna get this over with.
    Last edited by ian09; 11-01-07 at 02:39 PM.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ian09 View Post

i love him sooo much! he really makes me cry when he's gone. He drives me crazy. Sometimes, i found myself crying in a corner and thinking i dont wanna let him go.

how should i move on and not think about him all the time?

help me out pls..i wanna get this over with.
    I READ your message at the top of the page and my advice stays the same.

As for getting over him, don't you have any friends? A life outside of him? Try spending more time with them, and less with him or thinking about him. It takes time, but eventually you will move on.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

His gf broke up with him to fix her life and after she's done with her life, they'll get married soon.

WTF?! there are girls out there that will do that? let you go out with other people and bang then they come back to you?! ...man, what country are you people from?
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by The Great OV!!! View Post
    WTF?! there are girls out there that will do that? let you go out with other people and bang then they come back to you?! ...man, what country are you people from?
    "man, what country are you people from?" - America.

some guys do it too. My friend and her boyfriend were going out for two years. They went through a lot hard situations together like they lived in a car for four months. My friend chose him over her parents and moved out with him to another state. She wasnt happy with him so she moved back here in illinois, but they were still together. After months passed by, the guy didnt call her or anything like he didnt have a gf. She always broke down and cried. On christmas day, the guy broke up with him because he wanted to fix his life. He said that he wont put my friend in a horibble life with him. He said that a pastor told him to go to a "journey", and he joined a youth group or something.

When the guy broke up with him on christmas day, I saw my friend got hurt so bad. She cried soo much, screamed so loud, and hit her head on the wall for couple of times.

New year's eve, the guy called her and said that the reason why he broke with her was that he wanted to fix his life so next time, he would look presentable to my friend's parents (they dont like him). He wants my friend to wait for him until his journey ends, and then they will get married soon.

according to my friend, he said that he will find his wife through his journey. My friend asked him if she could be qualified to be his wife, but he said that god will choose his wife for him. <----but he just sait that he wants her to wait until he fixed his life then they will get married soon. It's so confusing! The guy convinced my friend to wait, and she believed him.

on his myspace, he deleted their picture.

do you guys think that my friend's boyfriend still love her? or just using God as an excused of breaking with her? Is he coming back?

i dont want my friend to wait for nothin and get hurt again. I told her not to trust and wait for him anymore, but she said it's her choice to wait.

what should i tell her for an advice?

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    To stay FAR, far away from this guy.

This is all sorts of ****ed up.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Everyone in your life sounds like a nut case. I think you should do a little spring cleaning and get rid of them all at one time.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

No, YOU read it. Read it like it was written by somebody else. Objectively try to advise this person.

You would tell her to walk away, right? Right?
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Stop with the god damn smilies.

Jesus, people drive me nuts with those.

"man, what country are you people from?" - America.

some guys do it too. My friend and her boyfriend were going out for two years. They went through a lot hard situations together like they lived in a car for four months. My friend chose him over her parents and moved out with him to another state. She wasnt happy with him so she moved back here in illinois, but they were still together. After months passed by, the guy didnt call her or anything like he didnt have a gf. She always broke down and cried. On christmas day, the guy broke up with him because he wanted to fix his life. He said that he wont put my friend in a horibble life with him. He said that a pastor told him to go to a "journey", and he joined a youth group or something.

When the guy broke up with him on christmas day, I saw my friend got hurt so bad. She cried soo much, screamed so loud, and hit her head on the wall for couple of times.

New year's eve, the guy called her and said that the reason why he broke with her was that he wanted to fix his life so next time, he would look presentable to my friend's parents (they dont like him). He wants my friend to wait for him until his journey ends, and then they will get married soon.

according to my friend, he said that he will find his wife through his journey. My friend asked him if she could be qualified to be his wife, but he said that god will choose his wife for him. <----but he just sait that he wants her to wait until he fixed his life then they will get married soon. It's so confusing! The guy convinced my friend to wait, and she believed him.

on his myspace, he deleted their picture.

do you guys think that my friend's boyfriend still love her? or just using God as an excused of breaking with her? Is he coming back?

i dont want my friend to wait for nothin and get hurt again. I told her not to trust and wait for him anymore, but she said it's her choice to wait.

what should i tell her for an advice?

You are from IL? So am I. That is wierd, I thought you might be from somewhere else since I have seen typing like yours before from people who struggle with English. Anyways, your friends are a bit wierd. I don't believe he is coming back to her/him. You kept saying he would leave him. We don't go to youth groups for a journey, the relationship is one enough.
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

Get out of that relationship right now. Your killing yourself gladly. Stop it. Change your whole life around right now and in time you will thank us and yourself for doing it. Trust us. Seriously.
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

Stay away from him. In fact, stay away from all relationships if instinctively you dont see clear skies out of a storm like this

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast