+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Coping with missing my lover

Coping with missing my lover

I am desperately in love (I choose my words carefully) with a 25 year old Romanian woman. She chatted me up in a bar and then asked if I would pay to have sex with her. She was pretty and fun to be with. As she made it like a challenge, so I agreed. I had never done this kind of thing before. We saw each other most days after that but not always to have sex. She told me what I kind of expected about her life (2 children in Romania, little money) but that she wanted to stop having sex for money. I thought this would be good for her so I then paid her not to have sex. She said she loved me. I believed her. And so was then asked to pay for everything (her phone, presents, rent etc). A few days later she decided to return to Romania because she wanted to divorce her husband and see her family. She said it would take three weeks. So I bought her plane ticket. We stayed in touch of course regularly by phone and I continued to send her money, as there were always things she needed (lawyers’ fees for the divorce, repairs to her mother’s house, children’s clothing, repairs to her house, driving lessons, air conditioning due to the heat wave, medical fees etc). She didn’t come back on the return plane ticket as she needed more time to sort things out. So I went to see her in Romania. I could only see her at my hotel as her mother shouldn’t know about me as she had had much trouble with previous men her mother wants her to concentrate on looking after her children and she didn’t want her future ex-husband to know about me as it could trouble for her. This all sounds quite improbable when writing it down, but I believe what she says to be true. I know this because I hired a local detective to see what he could find out. Some things she said were not true but understandable to protect her self (where she lived for example). She was very surprised that I had managed to find out her address on the internet (her husband had some tax problems and I found a court summons with his address on the web).

So in less than 2 months I’ve given her about £10,000 in cash and presents. I can never say no – and why should I if she loves me as she assures me that she does. I’m not that rich, so have indebted myself and sold house contents to be able to meet her needs. I believe that this is worthwhile as she (not giving her things) makes me feel so good and I would like to have a proper relationship with her when she comes back to Paris. But she can only return here when she has finished what she needs to do there and can only do that if I keep supporting her. If I don’t she will have to return to prostitution. If she does that then I will have failed her. I don’t want to do that. I have never felt so in love with someone. I don’t feel manipulated but am unhappy that I miss her so much. Will I just have to wait and see ?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    God, I hope this post is a joke. If not, I'd say you are being taken. Stop acting like a doormat - it is unattractive.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

you got scammed.

sorry.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by unsurewheretogo View Post
    Will I just have to wait and see ?
    wait and see..meanwhile continue to send free money to that group of scammers over in romania.

Over there, they must be laughing away with your hard-earned money.

Time to stop it and move on.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Has she made any provision for getting her kids out of Romania? If so, you might still have a chance with her. If not, I simply can't believe her.

Yes, you've poured a pile of money down the drain, but on the other hand, who wouldn't want to get the hell out of Romania and live in Paris with a man who is clearly prepared to beggar himself for you?

I think it's possible that her hard life has damaged her emotionally to the point where she really just can't have any tender feelings for you or anyone.

I think it's possible that you're not the only guy sending her money right now.

I also think it's possible that she really does want out. Since you've already spent so much money on this, you may as well see where it takes you- why cut the entire thing off now- but definitely stop hemorrhaging cash. Buy her an open-ended ticket to come back and that's it.

Tell her you want to make a nice life with her when she comes back and in order to do that, you have to pay of the debt you've incurred for her.

IMO, the chances aren't good, really. You fell in love with a prostitute. That's a classic recipe for heartbreak and it's an old, old story.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by unsurewheretogo View Post
    So in less than 2 months I’ve given her about £10,000 in cash and presents.

You motherfocker.....even a 2 year old is smarter than you are. First, you hooked with a prostitude. Second, you paid the stranger with your OWN money! and Third, YOU BOUGHT HER PLANE TICKETS AND WHEN SHE NEVER COMES BACK, YOU GOTO ROMANIA!!!!! I'm 200% sure that even Bill Gates wouldn't spend that kind of money on a PROSTITUDE even if he wanted to.

Even reading the post makes me want to nick you in the nose. ALso keeps me wondering how a jackass like you actually earned all that money. Well, one thing's for sure...your life's ruined bitch. See you in hell.

That's a little harsh there Jimmy. Though I must say it sounds like you got completely scammed and jammed.

guess i am harsh, but which dumb f*ck would actually be so stupid? its his stupidity that pisses me off.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy1218 View Post
    guess i am harsh, but which dumb f*ck would actually be so stupid? its his stupidity that pisses me off.
    You aren't really 13, are you?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

actually yeah i am...why? am i a little too imature?