+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Inlove w/ a married man!?!?

Inlove w/ a married man!?!?

Yes, the title says it all, im not proud of it but I am truly, madly deeply inlove with a married man. Here is my story, hold on to your computer chairs y'all!

I have known this guy for 7 years, he was one of my good friends & was there though all my relationship problems & picked me up when I felt I couldn't go anymore; I did my best to do the same in return. About 7 months ago I got out of one of the worst relationships I ever been in, in my life; & he was right there to pick up the pieces for me to TRY and move on.

Let me tell you a little about this guy, lets call him (Brad) He is a hard working, great father with a fantastic yet funny personality with a big heart the size of Texas. Time stands still when we are together & I would climb a thousand mountains to be his everything. He has 3 gorgeous kids & yes, a wife; witch happens to be my friend too... imagine that!

About a month after my relationship ended I came to the point where I was wanting to just go out, have fun, & not get serious with ANYONE! Well I started hanging out with (Brad) more & things just happened. neither I nor him wanted to get serious at all but it did & even though it maybe wrong to get involved with a guy that is married, its just fate it seems!

He not only tells me he loves me he has shown it in so many ways its kinda unreal... sorta like a fantasy. No one has ever treated me as great as he does, & I think he knows what hurts me from my old relationships. I try to not get mad about her calling & wanting him home because I know he has alot of responsibilities to reside to; like his sweet little kids, work, his wife and home. I would never actually tell him to leave his wife but in the back of my mind I know It can't go on like this forever, it will only get harder & harder as time passes. Sometimes I wonder if I did ask him what will happen, if he will tell me, or what he will say. I don't wanna be the home wrecker but I already am & I can't just give up on him, I am already too far into this, i would be heart broken! Him & his wife have an open relationship but im sure she never imagined he would fall for someone & actually leave. He says he loves her but he is IN LOVE with me, & he says he don't want US to end & if I wait for him just a little longer, we will be truly together. Thats all he says about the future, & I don't wanna push him too far too soon. I am lost at what to do, should I just leave him alone for awhile till he knows what he, himself is gunna do, who he is gunna choose? Or should I have to wait at all? Or maybe I should just leave him alone cuz he isn't mine... If only it was that easy though, to just stop seeing him.. its not, its hard as hell & weather I wanna believe it or not; the things that seem too good to be true prolly are... right?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by wanna-luv-u-89 View Post
    Or maybe I should just leave him alone cuz he isn't mine...
    Like many who come here, you already know the answers to your questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Like many who come here, you already know the answers to your questions.
    Its not easy though because I do love him, its hard as hell!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Its not easy though because I do love him, its hard as hell!
    Why don't you talk it over with his wife?

Why don't you talk it over with his wife?
    You know maybe I should! I know your just trying to be rude to me but I think your right... she is my friend after all & she already knows about us. She just don't know I love him so much!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You know maybe I should! I know your just trying to be rude to me but I think your right... she is my friend after all & she already knows about us. She just don't know I love him so much!
    I'm not trying to be rude, I'm trying to be the angel on your shoulder you seem to be lacking.

But if you don't mind causing turmoil between him and his wife, and thus causing hardship for his children, please, by all means ruin away.

We all love drama, after all.

hey, sometimes you need to hear what they already know.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm not trying to be rude, I'm trying to be the brain on your shoulders you seem to be lacking.

But if you don't mind causing turmoil between him and his wife, and thus causing hardship for his children, please, by all means ruin away.

We all love drama, after all.
    Fixed your post, Fras.

To the OP: with friends like you, who needs enemies. LOL, reap what you sow (thanks Miso!). Remember: if he'll do it to her, he'll do it to you.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Fixed your post, Fras.
    A technicality.

I was referring to her lack of a conscience.

I don't believe in angels.

Not in the fantastical/biblical sense anyway...

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wait, his wife already knows about you two? What's her reaction?

He isn't yours. He isn't hers. He's theirs.

This shouldn't be about a man torn between two women, as I think you're trying to make it. It's about a man with a family that has some temptation on the side.

Do the right thing and step away from the guy. He's not just married and you know it.
    Spammer Spanker

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Let me tell you a little about this guy, lets call him (Brad) He is a hard working, great father with a fantastic yet funny personality with a big heart the size of Texas.
    If he really WERE a great father with a big heart, he wouldn't look twice at you. You are stealing from his children, not to mention his wife.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

You guys are not giving me any fair advice without being rude about it in the process. I refuse to just move on & forget that we never had anything, because it has touched me dramatically & my heart pushes me on. I know that he is married BUT the only reason she herself said she married him is because she got pregnant & her parents freaked out & pretty much pushed them into marriage without them having much say. Yes either way they are still married & a family but its not like you choose who you fall inlove with because you don't & I do believe everything happens for a reason. Also even if they did get a divorce, how would that hurt the kids? He would see them anytime he wanted, be with them whenever & since his wife is lazy, don't have a damn job & don't really take care of them anyways they would prolly live with us, I love them as if they was my own. My parents had a divorce, its common in this country you know & it didn't affect me, my sister or my 3 brothers! It actually made things alot easier because there wasn't fighting, bickering, rage, emotional abuse & crap going on in the house. I do believe even if I wasn't in the picture it would happen anyways because when 2 people get married for the wrong reasons, its bound to fail in the end. Also, no matter how two people meet when things just click & both fall for each other so deeply there is no easy way to get out of it or why they even should in the first place.
    Last edited by wanna-luv-u-89; 24-01-08 at 07:18 AM.

Wear a bullet proof vest before you do that though. Maybe some chain mail if you are near a kitchen with knives. I don't get what you want to accomplish by doing this.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 24-01-08 at 07:24 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Wear a bullet proof vest before you do that though. Maybe some chain mail if you are near a kitchen with knives.
    She knows about us, me & her have been friends even longer than they have been married. She does the same thing to him; goes out and does things with other people. She is always joking around about me becoming his second wife so she can go on vacation. He hasn't ever slept around on her (except for me of course) & you can just tell that he don't even want to be the cheating type. They both have told me that they stay together for the kids, but I mean the way they fight when they do; if I was his kids I would want my daddy & mom to be happy, not just together for them, that wouldn't be right.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast