+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Inlove and dont know what to do

Inlove and dont know what to do

Im new here but, i really need some advice.

i'm 15 almost 16, and theres a boy who im in love with but hes 24. I've known him for over 3 years, and we had a talk the other night and he told me how he felt, he told me he likes me and he doesnt know what to do about it, and I told him feel the same way. But i didn't tell I feel much stronger about him. I told him that i'd liked him for a while and he asked me why i didnt tell him because he would of listened. So should i tell him my true feelings, and if so how? Or do I just keep it the way it is?

And before you guys say, "Oh you're too young" or "He's too old", i know im young and hes older but, we're so alike. We get on amazing. I just don't know what to do because im really inlove with him.

Please help me. I will REALLY appreciate it.
    Last edited by Becky; 10-08-09 at 05:38 AM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He's not a boy - he is a man, and men go to jail for having inappropriate relationships with 15 year old kids. If you really love him, I think you should remember that, and stay far away from him. If this were going on with my 15 year old daughter, I would DEFINITELY press charges.

We're not in a relationship though. We're just really good friends but we like eachother. We aint stupid enough to actually do anything i just don't know what to do thats all..

Well if u really feel that strongly, i'm sure you can wait a couple more years so that you don't end up with him in jail. Just wait, patience isn't that hard really if u give it a try

You're aiming way out of your league girl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, I wouldn't go for him, sorry he's too old for you. Wait till you're at least 18, okay? Best of luck.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.