+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she or isnt she

Is she or isnt she

My wife's best friend sometimes takes our conversation to a sexual level. Talks about using a glass dildo on me or pulls her pants down to show me a scar on her leg. Tells me about giving her husband a world class BJ. Texts me sexual jokes. I am 10 years her senior and much heavier than her husband. My question is she hitting on me or isnt she.???

She sounds like an attention whore. Be absolutely sure you mention these incidents to your wife and tell her you think her friend is crossing a line- it's important that your wife doesn't think you're engaging in flirtatious behavior on the sly. That could blow up in your face in a way you wouldn't even believe.
    Spammer Spanker

My wife knows about some of the "lesser" things, like the texting of jokes and such. And you are right she must be the center of attention. If its all a joke thats fine dont see how it could be anything else, like I said her husband is a hunk and im 10 years older and 70lbs heavier, she is fairly attactive, but if its more than a joke, its got to stop, im not interested. Joking is cool but sometimes I get the feel it may be more than joking so I wanted to ask

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I agree with Giga, as usual. She's an attention whore....she needs men to desire her to feel worth something.

I say next time she does it, just call her on it. She'll be embarrassed and never do it again (hopefully.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My advice depends on what you want to have happen. If you want to embarrass her b/c you think she's being deliberately inappropriate then 1. Talk to your wife & let her know, 2. Bring up one of her more tasteless jokes *in the presence of your wife*: "Yea, hon, that reminds me of the jokes that xxx has been emailing me (give example)". That should do it.

Or, if you are feeling kinder, you can just IGNORE the jokes. Don't even respond with 'lol'. Just delete them as they come in. Ppl who seek attention give up if they aren't getting what they want.

I have friends (some male) who sometimes send jokes to me. Occassionally, I send a 'reply to all' which includes my husbands email address. Just to let anyone who might be testing the waters know that I communicate w/my husband about these things. Keeps it all 'above board', you know?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh