+ Follow This Topic

Thread: first moves - me vs her

first moves - me vs her

So here's the thing - I love kissing my girlfriend. I know, I know, great revelation isn't it? Anyways...

It seems to me that I'm making the first move at least 75% of the time. So what's the deal? I'm pretty sure she likes kissing me too. For one, she told me. Now I'm guessing she's not lying about that.

Is it just her or are all women like that? Maybe she's just shy, right? Or does she just feel more comfortable if I lead? It's not like I would EVER turn her down for a kiss. It'd be nice to hear what the rest of you think about this. Anyone can respond, but a woman's point of view would be really appreciated. Thanks!

Try this-dont make the first move...let her. Maybe shell get the hint...and if that doesnt work let her know in a kind loving way youd like her to take the initiative. That it turns you on!!!! Make it a positive thing.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

I felt the same way about my ex. So I told her. And she said she was sorry but didn't realize it and it wasn't that she didn't want to kiss me. So I just kept making the first moves. Pretty soon I convinced myself that it was the "macho" thing to do. Plus it makes HER making the first move that much more special (like when we finally got to the hotel for our weekend vacation. She made the first move. And it was quite a move.)

Alexi

Basically, talk to her about it. She might change, or it might just be her personality not to make the first move. Either way, I wouldn't sweat it.

or you get the girls like me who don't wait and just plant the kiss.

no really just tell her that you enjoy when she makes a move. be honest.
    (question and answer of the day)

why put on this macho thing?

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

hell and they wonder why there are so many lesbians today.

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

not all girls are like that. I had a gf like yours, and i never did anything about it, but i shouldof. things got super boring, and she was like being with a pretty brick wall. I shouldof said something, but instead i just ended it, dont do what i did.
    I've got to die when its my time to die, so let me live my life the way I want to-Jimi Hendrix