+ Follow This Topic

Thread: deflowering of said female

deflowering of said female

well the men at the store in which i have come to a work-post have counselled me in the matter of said female carly. my own father has passed-on and so i will tell you that the colored-man lester and this fellow humberto who has some little-bit puerto-rican has told me dave that a man tells his son how a man breaks in a virgin &&&&&&&&&&&&780888##########well to this i will tell you that my frend marta says dave u are crazy and you should file harassment against said folks at said grocery-store-job because a man does not strap his female in a love-image to the underside of a picnic-table and penetrate her in a dick-lay through the little-umbrella-hole so as to not go too deep into her love-canal)))))))))))^^^^09 well to those of you who say that i dave need to learn english well i will say to you to go jump in the lake and may you have a spell cast on you^%
    well maybe in the future they will have more sophistcated means of de-fl,lowering a young-female in her love-form ina dick-lay for a coming of age and maybe for to speak of laser-beams of all things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!((((((_&*)(_&43S@

Interpretation: He's been talking to his co-workers about this girl Carly (the one he likes). He was given advice about sex from his co-workers, that he should talk to his dad about such things. But unfortunatley his father has passed away. His friend Marta told him that his co-workers are morons for giving such advice of strapping a girl to a picnic table and screwing her through the umbrella hole. So he's basically asking how to deflower a virgin???

Ok, heres my input. I agree with Marta, your co-workers are imbeciles for even suggesting such a thing with a picnic table. Although I did get a great laugh out of it. I believe your co-workers were not serious and that you should ignore said comments.

I've read about Carly many times in your posts and I believe that you do have a fond interest in her. Although I would not worry about such things quite yet. Have you gone out with her on a date yet? Have you made any sort of relationship with her? If you answered "No" to the following then I would not worry about having sex yet, untill you both are ready for it. Plus, never forget about contraception!!

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn