+ Follow This Topic

Thread: very confusing, too much drama?

very confusing, too much drama?

first off i would like to say i am in high school. i was with this girl for a few months and everything was good we done a lot of things together and bonded really well, but then she started acting weird so i called her and asked her what was going on, she told me that there was this other guy she liked, basicly it came down to me saying well you cant like two people what are you going to do? and she decided to leave me for this guy, and turns out this guy doesnt even like her and he just got back with his girlfriend
    and she asked me if we could still be friends, i said i dont think so because its hard to be friends with someone when you want more..so we went through a few weeks of not talking, she would always look at me but id never look at her, i pretty much always knew what was going on or what she was really thinking about because i was good friends with her best friend, and she was always mad because i talked to her friend and not her, her friend was mad at her because she said she had something that was so good and she let it go like nothing.. anyway, recently someone sent her a message over facebook with my name (they made a fake account of me) saying all this crude stuff like i see you flirting with guys and why dont you just go have sex with everyone of them you whore and i hope you die of aids.. and the way i found this out was the guy with the fake account of me added me sent me the conversation and said he never laughed so hard and that i was screwed now, so i decided to call her because i didnt want her to think it was me and i told her everything and we were good.
    so now her and i are good,we talk now at school and stuff but me and her best friend aren't, because she just says im falling into her trap again
    So just last night we went out to the mall and to get something to eat and stuff,i think she still likes me but now everytime we talk we argue about stupid things and she says its because i act like a dick and the whole time we were together last night she was texting this guy, and acting like a complete bitch, but before she got minutes for her phone and started talking to this guy we were laughing and talking like there was no tomorrow and just having fun. So we left on a bad note last night, im not sure how im gunna take it from here
    this whole thing has been going on for such a long time and theres so much more detail but i guess ill just wait to see what you guys say, what do i do!?

From what you've written on your post, she doesn't seem to be ill-natured at all. She prefer that other guy over you. So even though they didn't end up together she was honest to you and decide to not string you along.

It really depends on you. If you can't handle being friends with someone that you like more than a friend then make this clear to her and don't be friends with her. But if you think you can handle it (some people think this is not a good idea because it will cause you heartaches) then be friends with her.

On the other hand, she said you were a dick. Hmmm...maybe it has something to do with her preference of the other guy over you. Maybe you can discuss this with her? Ask her if thats really how she feels about you. Are you willing to be a more sensitive person?
    Last edited by lastwish; 18-05-08 at 12:49 AM.

this is hard because its almost impossible to put months of information in a couple paragraphs,
    but as people reply i think of more things shes said and acted like, i did forget to mention that when she said she was leaving me for this other guy, i said what if it doesnt work out? she said she wasnt sure and they she asked me if id still be around i said i had no idea and that i didnt wanna be the rebound guy

as as for me being a dick, im really not, she flirts with all kinds of guys and if i were to say anything about that she would be like were just friends why do you have to be an asshole about it..
    she always did that denied it and then made me look like an idiot

sometimes shes nice, tells me i look good, and i say cute things and whatnot but for the most part shes very sarcastic and just down right bitchy, i think she thinks that now that im talking to her i like her, so she can just do and say what she wants and i will be there anyway because i have feelings for her, shes the kind of girl that seems to fall for the assholes because shes likes the feeling of the chase and whatnot, me im easygoing and honest