+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i am now pissed - someone f'd up at work

i am now pissed - someone f'd up at work

I have been working for 3 days now printing this stupid letter out for work... It is supposed to automatically update the fields for the person the letter is going to, and the time, and all kinds of little info like that...

Well... In the past 3 days I have printed out about 5,000 copies of this letter and I am supposed to mail them out by tomorrow...

Well some stupid motherf****er set up the g****mn f***ing file wrong. Everything in it is fine except for one small detail that makes all 5,000 copies I printed trash. I cant send them out.

They all have the date of Jan, 1, 1900 as the day they were printed...

I grabbed the stack and threw them into my bosses office accross the hall. lol. that made me feel a bit better.

She came into my office with this look on her face that was just priceless. All I said was "They're all trash." I sounded very pissed off when I said it too. And she picked one up, read it, and crumpled it and just walked to the other building either to talk to the sales guy that sets up the files or to talk to the president o fthe company about me throwing the papers into her office.

I have never been this mad before over something so small. heh, maybe I'll get fired and not have to f**k with these letters anymore. Or maybe no one will f**k with my s**t anymore and get it f***ing right the first f***ing time.

Ok. I feel better now that I got that off my chest. hmm. its kinda funny now that I think about it. A perfectly quiet office building and then all of a sudden 5.000 sheets of paper go flying accross the hall shuffling and making alot of noise before they thud again my bosses office wall.

HAHA! Priceless...
    Last edited by BillyGalbreath; 30-04-04 at 04:35 AM.