+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm the stupidest person around

I'm the stupidest person around

I did so well for so long,but Thurs he wore me down and I met him for lunch.No big deal just fast food and a little hug and peck kiss good bye.After that he kept calling and texting me and telling me he loved and missed me.Even sent me some make you blush sex texts.I'd ignore about half and then give in and talk to him.By today he had me convinced he still loved me and had changed.Mind you I never told him I loved him,I was smart enough to be leary.Well this evening I called him and guess what he was with another woman.I'm so stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I did chat with her a few mins (he wasn't man enough to take the phone)and tell her what has been going on this week.I told her I had everything saved in my phone and would be glad to show her anytime or place.I'm sure after I hung up he made me out to be a nut case,but I don't care it's her life this time.Now I'm mad as hell at him and I think I will have stronger resolve this time.I changed his name in my phone to Liar so if he does try to call or anything I will remember and not be suckered in again.I'm also mad at myself for falling for it again,when will I learn???? Thanks again for giving me the space to vent all my feelings,so I don't have to keep them bottled up inside.Tonight I kept trying to think of someone to call and couldn't come up with anyone,so I guess your stuck with me!!

His true colors are shining through yet again. This is why no contact is the best thing to do in a breakup with a serial manipulator.

MB, can you block him from your phone so that you don't get any more texts from him?

you're NOT stupid at all. don't say that! i know you can't control your feelings sometimes especially when you might have feelings for that guy. i think "no contact" would be good to move on, plus, always think of something that you totally hate about him, like he cheated on you? you definitely deserve way and way better than this. i hope you can move on with a better guy soon.

Exactly. MB, you're not stupid, but you ARE vulnerable. Don't be mad at yourself for this. Turn that anger on him, and say to yourself, "***k him, I deserve better!"

Then block his calls and texts. Or go one step further and change your number. Then he has no way of contacting you.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, you're really stupid, and you have nobody to be mad at but yourself.

sometimes people have to be reminded of things.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yea, you were just checking:

"Still an asshole?...... Yep."

You'll need to do this less & less. ROFL for speaking to the GF, haha, that must have made his night real uncomfortable, good for you.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Yeah, you're really stupid, and you have nobody to be mad at but yourself.
    Your 100% right!!!!!

You're not stupid, just lonely and vulnerable thanks to the state he left you in. Having just went through a manipulator/liar/cheater myself, I can understand how convincing they can be.
    Please just don't let him kill your heart- if it's tempting for me, then it's probably tempting for you, too. But if we shut down our hearts so we don't get hurt anymore, then we become just like these people that hurt us in the first place.
    Stay strong, mamabird.

I don't think you're stupid. Love makes us feel stupid. Well...you said you didn't tell him you love him, so I don't know if you do or not, but in any case... we all want to believe in Prince Charming and that men will change and be good.... it just doesn't often work out that way. F*ck fairy tales for making us believe

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by nickeyd View Post
    F*ck fairy tales for making us believe
    Anybody who believes that shit deserves the fate they receive.

In this day and age, there's no excuse to not know that fairytales are bullshit.

She knew what she was doing when she did it, she doesn't need to be coddled.

If she was a real adult, she'd man up to her mistake and simply not make it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Anybody who believes that shit deserves the fate they receive.

In this day and age, there's no excuse to not know that fairytales are bullshit.

She knew what she was doing when she did it, she doesn't need to be coddled.

If she was a real adult, she'd man up to her mistake and simply not make it again.
    clearly you've never fallen in love with someone who wasn't right for you. and frankly, intelligence has nothing to do with it. the heart and the brain are two separate organs. just because you are smart enough to know better, doesn't mean you can control your feelings. if you can control your feelings, you must not be human.

anachronistic Guest
    clearly you've never fallen in love with someone who wasn't right for you. and frankly, intelligence has nothing to do with it. the heart and the brain are two separate organs. just because you are smart enough to know better, doesn't mean you can control your feelings. if you can control your feelings, you must not be human.
    LOL so says the idiot that doesn't realize until 6 years later that her squeeze is a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by anachronistic View Post
    LOL so says the idiot that doesn't realize until 6 years later that her squeeze is a moron.
    Hmm...ok, glad I gave this site a shot but I see the very same day that it's not for me. Thanks for showing me what a$$holes you are and what I don't want to be a part of...Clearly I won't be coming back here for "support" ha. good luck

Hmm...ok, glad I gave this site a shot but I see the very same day that it's not for me. Thanks for showing me what a$ you are and what I don't want to be a part of...Clearly I won't be coming back here for "support" ha. good luck
    Don't take it negatively. You have to look at it from our perspective... it took you six years to realize that the guy you were with isn't going to change.

I've been in love, but I certainly wouldn't have wasted six years on a woman who I knew wasn't going to change.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast