+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Birthday Presents for girls

Birthday Presents for girls

Its my girlfriends birthday end of september, feel kind of stupid asking here as i know her and you lot don't, but i seriously don't have any idea what to get her, there is the obvious Jewelry but she buys quite expensive jewelry for herself anyway, so i won't know what to get and she probably won't like it etc.

The price issue isn't too much of a problem, i'm willing to spend £200 odd quid at probably most, maybe even cheaper.

It will be her 21st birthday, i know you guys will say what is she interested in, but bassicly, i just want some ideas...

appreciated.

lol really it comes down to personality... it's hard to just tell you what random gift to get for a random girl case i don't know her but i think you should play to her interests, heck get her something small and practical from the heart and use what is left to take her out. lol i can't say this for all girls but i have a few friends that just love it to death when there man just lets them know there special on that day, (doing something from the heart instead of from the wallet, thought he wallet can help if need be)

Sometimes love seems like a one way street, but when you decide to travel it, you will be surprised where it could lead you.

how long have u been going out with her.....i dunno if 200 GBP is such a good idea....50 i would think...even though yes i kno its her 21st....it really depends how long uve gone out with her...yes if u have been going out for a year....but no if uve just been going out for a month ye kno what i mean?

ur from the uk ye? have a look at this link

[url]http://www.gettingpersonal.co.uk/special-birthday-presents/21st-birthday-gifts.htm/

I am not certain about the prices in your region, but could you take her on a small trip/vacation for the weekend?

Merely packing up for a couple days and driving to a secluded cabin in the country (or maybe an exciting big city) can be a wonderful present.

It would build fun, loving memories - that, unlike most presents today, won't wear out.

Good Luck!
    [URL="http://www.relationship-buddy.com"]Relationship Dating[/URL]

Tedel Guest
    I never fail giving earrings to girls. It seems they have a special meaning for them: they are small, nice, portable and... feminine.