+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: christmas presents for a guy?

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

christmas presents for a guy?

so here is a cruddy phone pic of my tat...i've been lazy about takin pics.

it's attached. i drew it myself except for the lotus flower, it says "this too shall pass in cursive.

ok.....so i need help. i started dating this guy....kinda funny how we ended up getting together. Yesterday we made it official and i just remembered christmas is 11 days away. should i get him a present?

i sorta feel like it's too soon for this, and especially since i have no idea what he'd want...because most things that guys are into are pretty expensive..

so now i'm stumped....i guess it's sorta harder for me to decide because of our relationship. I told you about the guy i was dating who went away for college. Well this is his best friend.....hopefully no one judges me for that. We started hanging out during the summer as friends only....and we got pretty close. I NEVER ever intended for it to turn into anything else especially since he's not the typical guy i'd usually go for. It stayed that way up until the end of october, 4 months and we started hooking up...and yesterday he called me in the morning before i had to go to work and told me he doesn't want to be just fwb but he wanted me to decide what we are so now we're together...and you guys gotta help me lol
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Can I be honest with You? This tatooe is too big and too agressive for such a cute girl as You are. I hope You were really sure about doing it. Cause as You may like it now, in the future You might not.

For the gift... Well I would buy something, maybe nothing big but still. Buy him nice tshirt or something. I've heard that there in US clothes are cheap so You should find something nice for 20 dollars. If not a tshirt, maybe a sweatshirt. I dunno what kind of guy You're dating so I can't tell exactly what kind of present would make him happy
    I wazzzz here

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm not a tat fan myself, but let me just say that you've got a gorgeous stomach. Your body must be phenomenal. Post more pics.

As for presents, can you cook or bake? It doesn't cost much to make goodies for folks, and it shows you actually put some effort into it. I usually give out loaves of banana bread around the holidays.
    Last edited by Gribble; 15-12-09 at 08:50 AM.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Almost looks like those tattoos that imitate an injury, might look good on paper but not on a person. Oh well.

What does he do/what hobbies and interests does he have? I reckon that for guys it's preferred to get something that has utility. If he takes alot of photos, maybe an inexpensive tripod. If he's doing athletics, maybe a pulse-monitoring watch. IT-related stuff is tricky and often expensive.

But yeah, if nothing comes to mind, you can't go wrong with a tasteful shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    I'm not a tat fan myself, but let me just say that you've got a gorgeous stomach. Your body must be phenomenal. Post more pics.

As for presents, can you cook or bake? It doesn't cost much to make goodies for folks, and it shows you actually put some effort into it. I usually give out loaves of banana bread around the holidays.
    Gribble... um HELLO?!?!?!!?!?!?! I want some?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Um. HELLO!! You can totally have some.

Swing by my place tonight and I'll bake you some in the morning.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

You have no idea how close we are. NO IDEA. besides the fact that I think I've seen you before. LOL

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I know you live around DC.

And I doubt you saw me. If you were anywhere near me I'd definitely see you.
    -Mark Twain

-Albert Einstein

I know you live around DC.

And I doubt you saw me. If you were anywhere near me I'd definitely see you.
    LOL how you figure? Oh and I took this convo off LF. Don't wanna ruin her thread.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Pettit-Papillon View Post
    Can I be honest with You? This tatooe is too big and too agressive for such a cute girl as You are. I hope You were really sure about doing it. Cause as You may like it now, in the future You might not.

For the gift... Well I would buy something, maybe nothing big but still. Buy him nice tshirt or something. I've heard that there in US clothes are cheap so You should find something nice for 20 dollars. If not a tshirt, maybe a sweatshirt. I dunno what kind of guy You're dating so I can't tell exactly what kind of present would make him happy
    i really really do love my tattoo, means a lot to me. I'm not getting anything else tatted bigger than that...

kamaaaaa sutraaa book lolll

thanks grib.....i will but it's hard to take pictures of your side by yourself lol so i'll have to set it up on a timer and take a legit pic.

And i don't bake....Fuuuuck....lol

i'll figure somethin out...i love to buy gifts for ppl...just not when i don't know if they will like it.

Users Country Flag
    god damn illusional where are you!!

lol

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by .Bo. View Post
    god damn illusional where are you!!

lol
    He's gone already long time ago. Thanks to... Yeah to who? ;]
    I wazzzz here

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I like your tattoo, its different and individual.
    I have a few tattoos, the one on my back being my fave as i designed it myself..i know what you mean about taking pics though! i only have a pic of my back half finished..
    i'll post them up in a sec, im thinking of getting another on my stomach, but not sure what to have..
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    my tats .
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    about f*cking time dammit.. i came back here just to see your sexy tat... i'm out.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast