+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I dont trust her...what should i do?

I dont trust her...what should i do?

Ok to start my girlfriend and I have been together almost 3 years.Im 22 shes 21. I am by nature curious and a bit jealous. When we first started dating we clicked so well. I got to know her friends which included guys and told her one wanted in her pants by the way he acted. Well needless to say we argued and left it at that. I was about a month into the relationship when she told me he bit her neck and wrist because he got temporary fangs placed for Halloween...(she like vampire books) I got upset to say the least and she said it wasn't a big deal. I let it go but it kept with me. She then started to talk with a "friend" she had talked to before she met me. It wasnt till later on i found she had actually exchanged photos of herself in underwear which he had kept and teased her with through email. She didn't seem to care because she saw it as just a tease and he was Bisexual with a boyfriend...Yeah I know so weird...My trust in her had dwindled to mere nothing but she eventually after me confronting her about his "teasing" let him go as a friend after he told her cousin he liked to piss me off and i found out. trust was a issue and I'm the jealous type...Bad combo.Later down the road she had a bachelorette party and was told there was a stripper. I had asked to look but please don't touch and she agreed. A month later I found a photo of the stripper manhandling her in the air her crouch in his face. there were good moments in between I promise...I'm just listing a few things I cant seem to let go. I eventually asked to break up about 1 1/2 in and she pleaded not to let her go and won. She promised to earn my trust but has really done nothing to. Earlier this week she went to a club with friends and all I asked was she not dance with the guys there and she agreed and did it anyway. She told me she didn't think i was being serious. I cant take this shit anymore but I do love her but she doesn't change. I am asking a bit of her but I don't trust her and she doesn't understand. Am I wrong?

No ur not wrong! It's not your fault either. You already give her another chance and still she did not change.

Give her space so she could realize. If she ask for another chance, don't be stupid, don't give her another chance though you love her. She will still do that if you forgive her.
    Don't Get Me Wrong

she's obviously not listening to you, and/or doesn't take you and your insecurity seriously enough. You might be a bit overly jelous by nature, but she's still disrespecting you.

break up. you don't trust her. you've spoken to her about it and you still don't trust her. break up. altho in fairness to her she hasn't actually done anything with anyone has she? she has flirted with a gay/bi guy that has a bf. and you found out that it wasn't really flirting coz the guy was just taking the piss to annoy you for a laugh (btw you should have laughed) once you found out it wasn't real and you had nothing to worry about......don't get me wrong, it's not nice but this 'friend' finds it easy to have fun at your expense....so if you laughed well it's less enjoyable for him and the fact is she didn't actually do anything with him....she see's him as another girlfriend probably.

i think you're being a tad insecure tbo and jealousy like this is not healthy for the relationship.

she sounds like any girl her age, she needs her freedom and so do you.
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 29-10-08 at 02:36 PM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

My point was it was disrespectful to know he still had that pic and think its ok to "flirt" when she has a bf. That and he did like her and honestly you'd have to be stupid not to notice shit like that so she played dumb. And cheat she kissed a guy...2 weeks into our relationship...so yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by lustambience View Post
    My point was it was disrespectful to know he still had that pic and think its ok to "flirt" when she has a bf. That and he did like her and honestly you'd have to be stupid not to notice shit like that so she played dumb. And cheat she kissed a guy...2 weeks into our relationship...so yeah.
    you have been with her for 3 years since tho, has she cheated the whole time?? if so, dump her ass and you should have done it a long time ago.

ps this is a massive generalisation but i have to say from my experience of my male gay friends thru my whole life (and i am a hairdresser and not only have met many but i have made loads of gay friends) that gay guys are extremely bitchy, i just ignore it and enjoy the best parts of their personalities. it might be seen as disrespectful but many gay guys and their girlfriends share intimate things....its not unusual tbo
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

No but i just feel my trust isn't there and i want it to be...I listed everything that I think about.I mean theirs more but I cant seem to drop the idea of everything in bulk. I'm angry at her and never really got anything but a I'm sorry which feels just as good as ice on a sunburn...temporary. I wanted to leave to save the "controlling" crap that follows insecurity and jealousy...same thing right? She didn't let go and it made it so hard to just move on. I'm torn to the point where I feel sick. I'm usually so strong-willed just not in the love department. She doesn't understand me...which is fine. I kinda just feel like the bastard who says don't go dancing with your guy friend because you have ****ed up with your other guy friends.(their is more details about the bi sexual btw) She doesn't want me to leave but she knows I cant trust her then gets mad.**ck me...