+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Girl im in love with has a boyfriend...

Girl im in love with has a boyfriend...

The girl im in love with has a boyfriend but i can tell that she likes me, the thing is i dont know how to tell her without messing up her relationship with her boyfriend(i really hate doing things like that)

I can tell she like me because everytime i talk to her she complements me on my looks and hugs me(sometimes she holds onto me for over a minute)

She even said by accident (i think) under her breath that i was alot more attractive then her current boyfriend

The thing is i think about her almost every minute of the day and have even written poems about her(that i didn't send)

what should i do???

You should stop being an obsessive stalker, forget about it, let her be with her boyfriend. When/If the time comes they break up, then make your move. Duh.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Been in that position, was for two years, just let them run there course. Your not going to make anyone happy trying to break them up she will need grieving time.

Every relationship ive seen where a girl has gone from one guy to the next has ended in tragedy.

The thing is my friend who is almost like a sister to her says her boyfriend is a real ***hole and doesnt treat her good or even like he is her girlfriend..so i also feel bad

so your pretty much in the same situation as I'm in, i know how you feel buddy, just one difference, I dont know the bf of the girl i like. But I'm so falling for her...I just gotta be friends with her right now, definitely don't try to break up somebody else's relationship, just gotta wait it out i guess...

i know it sucks, its a sucky feelings...

Yeah I'm in the same boat and it really really sucks! But the worst part for me is that the girl was in love with me and it wasn't untill she got a boyfriend that i realised how darn amazing she is and how much i want to spend every second of every day with her! Just take time and wait for an opportunity (sp maybe?) then go in for the kill!

Quote Originally Posted by dbzzx
    tell her without messing up her relationship with her boyfriend
    I wouldn't care.

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    You should stop being an obsessive stalker, forget about it, let her be with her boyfriend. When/If the time comes they break up, then make your move. Duh.
    You are a pansy. If she is meant to be with her current boyfriend then she will reject him.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

If she likes you and your not taken then go for it. Women are nesters man, they rarely leave one tree before finding another. So usually even though they may not tell you, most women you meet have a boyfriend or whatever, they just can’t bring themselves to end a relationship without some other person to grab onto. So don’t let the fact that she all ready has a boyfriend really bother you. And if she does like you don’t get all in her face about it, she will not admit it and she will only treat you negatively for pointing it out that she is weak and will not end a relationship before trying to start a new one. Some women have even told me that it is how they test their new man, if he can’t handle the old boyfriend then he isn’t strong enough for her.

So would it be wierd if i sent her a love poem?

Or should i wait until(who knows how long ) She breaks up with him?
    Last edited by dbzzx; 28-12-05 at 12:58 PM.

Yes, love poems are just wierd no matter what if you send them to people who is not your girlfriend. But why would you set yourself up for heart ach by writing a loev poem to a girl with a boyfrined. If i was you i would keep that poem in your pocket

Quote Originally Posted by dbzzx
    So would it be wierd if i sent her a love poem?

Or should i wait until(who knows how long ) She breaks up with him?
    Poems are awesome. Do it. Even if she doesn't respond to it or gives a negative response you will feel much better...trust me....been there. Write and give a poem or confession for yourself and not her. To many people analyze things like this to much...jusst go for it if you dont care about her boyfriend...and unless he is your brother I dont see why you should. I think your just worried and if you keep at this you will keep finding axcuses to not do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Pickle
    that it is how they test their new man, if he can’t handle the old boyfriend then he isn’t strong enough for her.
    That is pretty fawking stupid. Bench pressing just doesn't do it for them anymore? pfft lol. "strong" in what way?. If you get a guy who doesnt care about prvious BFs then he most likely will not care about having multiple GFs....figure that looping logic out ladies.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 28-12-05 at 03:07 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

What? You mean to tell me that women trade down instead of up? Yeah, right! That's a good one. Only if she has dated a real possessive jack off will she usually date someone weaker than the last person she dated.

But don't take my word for it, ask the experts...

[url]http://www.alovelinksplus.com/advice/12-simple-rules/index.htm[/url]

The powerful emotion of attraction that overrides all women’s requirements to a potential partner and makes her do the things she would not tell her mother about, is only evoked in a female by a DOMINANT MALE. In other words, the male she cannot control.
    [url]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0973695102/103-0618718-0942217?v=glance&n=283155[/url]

Being the Strong Man A Woman Wants is the best book ever on what a man can do to make things better with the woman in his life.
    Is this familiar?

- No matter how hard you try to please her, she’s not happy
    - You work hard for your family, yet you’re not appreciated
    - You’re in a relationship, and feel you’ve lost control of your life

Learn how to gain respect and enjoyment in your relationship. Become a hero to the woman in your life. Being the Strong Man A Woman Wants by Elliott Katz is timeless wisdom on being a man. It explains why many relationships today aren’t working and what the man can do to make things better. Drawing upon age-old principles that work, this book challenges popular ideas and explains why today’s new age guy is frustrated and bewildered.
    It just makes sense, women also do not say no, which is why women rarely break of an old relationship for a new one. What they do instead is find a new man while they may still be dating or even living with one. If you cannot understand this simple principle of the opposite sex then your hopeless.

It's ok Huge_pickle, some people just dont get it, no need to argue.

So Happy

She broke up with him today!!!

Kill him...Like Stewy Griffen. That's a joke, don't kill. I'd say confront her. Tell her compliments also. Say in a jokingly matter, I love you. If says I love you back, not in a jokingly matter, then you might be on to something. Tell her that she should be with her boyfriend. I did that once, and the girl soon broke up with her boyfriend.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast