+ Follow This Topic

Thread: emotional state

emotional state

I have a crush on my co-worker, i don't know if its love or lust. I'm attracted to his personality, he is funny, and nice, he also has the most uhmazing blue eyes i have ever seen, and seems like a fun guy to be around. we live like 20-45 mins away from each other. when i leave work, or when we don't talk at work , like we used to do alot with eachother last year , i get depressed and sad, isn't that crazy. I'm not sure how he feels about me, he stares at me, and then looks away when i look his way.whats weird is that he can go right up to some co-workers and have a conversation with them, but with me he clams up, like hes not sure what to say. i am usually the one to initiate conversation. thing is we are from two differ worlds, i am more sheltered and he is out there, going to parties, and it interests me, but then i think I'm to shy for parties especially with people i don't know. i also have a hard time associating with my own age group like in the 20's I've always been with more adult like people, and part of me wants to have my own age group to go out with. Its weird, i am not even dating this guy, but i just want to be with him, part of me thinks i could possibly be boring for him. this is so difficult, especially theres a new- co worker who is a bit flirty with him, and she has a bf, but i think she does this with all guys, and i got jealous of her for awhile, still am in way . her personality is so much better than mine, i am more reserved until i get comfortable with you. so idk, we are both shy people or at least towards each other. help me make sense of this, its possibly that i want a bf, and i have never had one before.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't know what to say other than if one of you don't make a concerted effort to talk to the other, this relationship will never progress. You will have to decide if you want him bad enough to make the first move, because it doesn't look like he's going to do it.

Keep in mind that it is often a bad idea to date co-workers.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

relationships at the office to me never work IMO

Well it CAN work but then that's MY opinion. What are you after, if he likes you or the fact you like him? looks to me like you both like each other from the way you described things.

You like him for the wrong reasons is all I can point out. You shouldn't like someone who has something you hope to have because when you get 'it' there'll be an 'attachment' with your new lifestyle and him.
    Life's a beautiful melody, cept the lyric's a bit F'ed up.

life is short go up to him and ask him to speak to you in private if he says yes flirt if he says no well then that will be your answer.

i dislike the work relationship if it doesn't work well it will be awkward but well if it does who cares. you can always leave your job. love comes once twice maybe three times in life don't possibly pass it up.