+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need a female to translate

Need a female to translate

Please translate the following for me from a female perspective:

"I love you but I want to be alone."

Also, I read that 99% of women who leave men dont return. Is this true?

Also, I read that if you beg her to stay or show despair or cry then definitely she will never come back. ALwyas wondered why that was.

Finally, do women really love a man? Or do they just love the idea of love, or the concept of a man loving them?

Thanks.

no we just need SPACE sometimes. thats probably what it is. my goodness, my ex just wouldn't leave me alone sometimes...its annoying

whats the story...why did she say this...do you know?
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 29-11-08 at 07:07 AM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Thanks for responding.

God, I feel like it was the true love of all. But I had moved to another city and it had become long distance in the last 6 months or so. I was at a new job, new city and I needed her really badly to come to me which she had promised. But she would keep postponing. I wondered whether her social circle was too important to her.

Anyway, she wouldnt give me a plan and I finally broke down and got drunk one night and called her incessantly after we had a fight over the phone. She never picked it up.

A few days later she telle me I need to go see a therapist. I was floored like big time. I am a very well eduacted, well employed guy with a very sound footing emotionally. So I went to see a therapist but something inside had been bruised. So I said to her that she needed to make a decision one way or the other. She said she cant be with me because she wants to be alone, isnt sure about me etc.

This was a shock in a way because just a few days ago she had said to me, you are everything I could hope for and more.

So I went away for a while, no contact, no email. Now I wonder if I made a mistake by going away. I needed to go away to feel better. I hear she just bought a home. So I think she has moved on. And its been only 10 months.