+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Lads- what do u reckon??

Lads- what do u reckon??

I met this guy who has come over from abroad for a couple of years. We always got on really well and at a party we were messing about and ended up kissing. That night we wouldn't leave each other alone. I stayed the night and we slept together in the same bed- we didn't have sex. We laid cuddled up all night but when the morning came he hardly even spoke to me. He asked me if I slept ok and that was it. As soon as we were left alone in the same room he went out and did something in another room. Since that day we haven't really had a proper conversation. Someone has also spread rumors that we slept together and when he was confronted about it- he said nothing, he didn't even deny it. His best mate told me he is a bit shy with girls sometimes and it might be that he doesn't know how to act around me now that night has passed. Do think this is the problem or is he regretting it?? Any advise appreicated.

I reckon is a Texan term - lol -- sry I just thought I'd point that out seeing that I am from Texas

I reckon he doesn't know what say - I am very shy too - and after a night like that I would be thinking alot like 'did she like it?' 'i hope she doesn't regret it' 'why doesnt she talk to me anymore?'

He is prolly thinking the same things about YOU - just talk to him.

I'd say that he's afraid that you will snap at him for letting rumours slip, or you will be annoyed about what your friends may think.

He is probably afraid and finding it hard to find the right words to put across his feelings.

At least that's probably how I'd feel, and if I felt that way the best way to deal with it would be a relaxed conversation over a cofee in a cafe or something. Talk it through, find what he thinks, and don't appear angry or worried, come across as curious. I would be concerned in that situation if you were aprehensive or slightly angry.

Take it easy and don't worry about it, hell if it doesn't work you only just met him, there's plenty of us around... about 4 billion or so
    - Mark 'Mr. Organised'/'Calamity' Jones

It's possible after the night was over he basically thought to himself "what have I done?". He may have been swept up in the moment and essentially led you. Then the next day he saw the situation from a better perspective.

Not saying that is what happened, not at all. It's just one possibility. Just being honest with you. I can unfortunately say I've done that before.