+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Serious highschool relationship...

Serious highschool relationship...

My girlfriend and I have been dating for a year and we are madly in love with each other, and we are confident that it is not another high school fling, but in fact a relationship that could last forever. We are almost obsessed with each other, calling each other every other second and seeing each other every day. The problem is, I am a senior and she is a junior, and neither of us know how to transition from our current relationship, to a long distance relationship. We are both confident in each other, but do not know how we will cope when we are away from each other. It is extremely hard for us already to even not talk to the other for even 2 or 3 hours.

Advice is needed and will be greatly appreciated, thank you.

A serious relationship is capable of dealing with such hardships. If you can't stand talking not talking to each other for 2-3 hours you're probably not going to last very long. Especially if you're going to college... expect to have whole weeks where you won't talk, and you'll be lucky if there is time to email.

At least you are in the same country. If you are madly in love with each other this minor issue should seem like a drop in the bucket.