+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girlfriend hanging out with another dude

Girlfriend hanging out with another dude

My girlfriend is friends with a dude, she has been friends with him for a couple of years. I have been with my girl for 6 months, so they were friends before I came along.

They are always hanging out with each other...going to movies, jogging, he lets her use his truck, they party together, she sometimes wears his clothes, she also used to stay the night over there sometimes.

I have asked her about it and she said that they are just friends and nothing more. But she did tell me that he once told her that he loved her and wanted to be with her...she turned him down and said she just wants to be friends and that she is with me...

I can tell that he wants more than just a friendship because he follows her around like a puppy dog.

Its getting really annoying and I want to tell his ass to back off, but if I say that then she is gonna be pissed. Im not the jealous type but Im tired of it...she spends wayyyyyyy more time with him then she does with me.

What should I do about this situation?
    Relationships are never a threat, cause I'll Erase the history and act like we never met

--Joe Budden

Tell her you are unhappy about this friend and you would like her to stop seeing him because her relationship with him crosses every single friend boundary. When she tells you to piss off dump her ass.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

shape up or gtfo?

it's something like that anyway

u need to replace him in her life, why is she spening more time with him? learn from that and do those things for her.

What Mishanya said. If she refuses, dump her. She clearly is in love with this guy even if she won't admit it. Otherwise she wouldn't be doing the things she is doing.

Quote Originally Posted by steelsword View Post
    What Mishanya said. If she refuses, dump her. She clearly is in love with this guy even if she won't admit it. Otherwise she wouldn't be doing the things she is doing.
    What, treating him like a girlfriend? Maybe a sister? Hell, no, she's not in love with him. She has no respect for him whatsoever, or she wouldn't be overstepping the boundaries so much.

That "friendship" is bullshit. He's her bitch, not her friend. Lonely, I think you should tell her you're annoyed by the constant presence of her little bitch.
    Spammer Spanker

Ok, whoa whoa whoa. This advice is coming from a girl, myself, who is friends with most guys and a couple girls. Why is this girlfriend of yours spending more time with her guy friend than you? I can understand if you work a lot, that she might be hanging out with him, but if you're both on your free time and she is hanging out with him more so you, then there's a problem. When I was dating my last boyfriend, he worked all the time. During that time, I was either at home or hanging with my close friend who is a male. But when my ex would get off work, we'd hangout (for the most part. He lives 30 minutes away from me where as friend lives 2 minutes away, so sometimes the ex bf and I didn't hangout due to distance.) Either way, if ex bf and I didn't hangout, I made sure I left to go home by 10, sometimes 11 at the latest. I included my ex bf in all my social situations. Does she with you? In the end, she needs to be more respectful with you since you are the boyfriend. If she is pushing you to the side to hangout with her dude friend who is around all the time, then you really need to sit and have a talk with her about compromise.

i was in a situation similar to that.My ex was really close with her BFF whow as a male and she told me how he liked her and one point was tlakin about killin himself (this was before i camealong) and so she asked me if she could spend the night over there???? why the **** woulf i think that was ok she really thought i wud be koo with that. so of course we got into a big argument one hting led to another and were not together..i offered to meet the guy since hes such an important person in her life and she didnt see a point in it. SHe asked him and he didnt want to cuz he dont wanna see her with anyone!! yea some nest friend he is..watch out for him bro cuz that not koo

dump her.

Girlfriends' Time Allotment:

Acceptable:

Male friend = Boyfriend

Male friend < Boyfriend

Unacceptable

Male friend > Boyfriend

If she doesn't get the point with something as simple as this... give her a swift kick to the curb... because she hasn't gotten her priorities straight and isn't ready for a 'real' relationship.

No need to waste your time waiting for a little girl to grow up. Plenty of women out there who have got it together.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Giga is right, especially after you pointed out the fact he's still in love with her.

Many girls are idiots, in that they think they can be friends with guys that want to marry and put their cocks in them and rub them all around, and pump massive amounts of sperm into their uterus.

These guys, now relegated to "friend" status, become extremely accommodating in an attempt to underhandedly sway her back their way.

This guy is desperate, and she is in denial.

"We're just friends." Means she either truly believes it, or she just enjoys having the bitch do things for her.

Either way, stand up for your manhood and slap that cunt with a dose of reality.

I brought the issue up over the phone about how she never spends time with me

She then tries to pin it all on me by saying that she tried...

I have come to the conclusion that this girl is bipolar

Im just ready to call it all quits
    Relationships are never a threat, cause I'll Erase the history and act like we never met

--Joe Budden

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Do it, she'll go cry to her boy bitch and he'll finally get the ass he's been working towards all these years.

You?

You'll be free and happy to bang the next one.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    What, treating him like a girlfriend? Maybe a sister? Hell, no, she's not in love with him. She has no respect for him whatsoever, or she wouldn't be overstepping the boundaries so much.

That "friendship" is bullshit. He's her bitch, not her friend. Lonely, I think you should tell her you're annoyed by the constant presence of her little bitch.
    Why? You're absolutely right in your analysis--there's no threat.

So why bother with it? Just use him like she is. He deserves it for letting himself be treated like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Island View Post
    I brought the issue up over the phone about how she never spends time with me

She then tries to pin it all on me by saying that she tried...

I have come to the conclusion that this girl is bipolar

Im just ready to call it all quits
    If you do it, do it properly. Nothing over the phone. Seat her down and tell her that you are unhappy about her friend and their interactions together and ask her to be reasonable and stop seeing him. When she refuses tell her that you are breaking up with her.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Take a strong decision to do it,
    tell her that you are unhappy about her friend and their interactions together and ask her to be reasonable and stop seeing him
    Many people break up every single day... but only a few of those ever get back together [url]www.PickMethod.Com[/url]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast