+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girlfriend emotionally cannot have sex

Girlfriend emotionally cannot have sex

Sorry deleting post....don't think it's fair to put girlfriend's past up even anonymously....sorry
    Last edited by Joker; 19-05-09 at 12:47 AM.

Get her into counseling. You can't help her.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

This problem goes beyond what you are capable of and beyond what she is capable of on her own.

There were too many events... too many lessons learned directly and on a subconscious level to be unlearned in a relatively short amount of time. With counseling it will take years for her to recover... and without counseling, she may never fully recover.

If she has sex with you... this will not be an indicator that she is 'getting better,' for she might just have sex with you to please you... thus putting herself in the servitude role again... and may feel shame for the act... rather than the closeness you want her to feel.

You are not a knight in shining armor... and you can't save her from the demons of her past... try to get her the help she needs... the sooner... the better.

[url]www.rainn.org[/url]
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Okay, but seeing how her family are unaware of what has happened to her and she doesn't want people knowing how can i convince her counselling is a good option?

Just comfort her and give her time
    Relationships are never a threat, cause I'll Erase the history and act like we never met

--Joe Budden

She needs professional help. This video will give you an idea of what she's going though.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwZET_O2m5s"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

I was with this woman who when you put your face anywhere near her hotbox she would get stiff start to flop around like a trout. She also made the same sound on every in stroke. The more force in the stroke the louder the noise. It was annoying. I tried to play her like a musical instrument.