+ Follow This Topic

Thread: new case, new problem

new case, new problem

why do i always end up posting in this forum?! i guess i carry a lot of problems, i mean, love problems, with me.

this time the situation is kind of funny, anyway. i must tell the whole story.
    so there is this girl and i. we got too close, waaay to close (well, never got to kiss xD), and by the time i wanted to clear things up, she said she wanted only to be friends with me. i really liked her. and i always knew she was in love with me, but she never wanted to accept it and i guess i didnt struggle enough to have her in the end.
    well, i am a very sellfish person. i NEVER lose in ANY situation. so, losing that time hit me really really bad.

so we haven spoken for 2 years. not even a word.
    then she texted me but i wasnt that interested and i didnt answer.

well, in the other day i texted her. she answered me with a long text saying she was missing me, shed like to talk to me to become friends again and etc etc. weve been talking ever since. she has a boyfriend, but i dont really care. she keeps saying that she has no patience for the guy and i am her way to forget the problems she has. we kinda flirted once, then in school she would winkle me or smile at me.

oh forgot i to tell!
    i told her i dont want people to know we talk. in fact i dont want. people from the outside always **** up and, like, she has a boyfriend and that shit will go on and on.

i told her about dating. she said she would be glad to go on a date with me. we will eventually go out. so. i really want to make out with her.. then perhaps to build a soft relationship. but she broke my heart once, and i am not willing to be made a fool of again. im not as in love as i was back in the days, but she is a really exciting girl..

big text simple question

is she or is she not fooling me?

Only she knows
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sounds like you're the "excuse" to leave a bad relationship. Once she's done with the other dude, all that's left is you... She'll then realize thats not where she wanted to end up and you'll be heartbroken, yet again.

But this is just my own personal opinion. I could always be dead wrong.