+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Shyness

Shyness

I like this guy i met 2 years ago..
    on a party.. we danced he asked for my msn
    we talked.. but like it can happen.. we stopped talking for no reason haha so, 2 years after, he added me to msn again, we talked and the first day he asked my phone number, he texted me, a lot, for 2 weeks, he asked me out, all of this, just as friends.. we went out and the first moment i saw him, i was blown away.. we had so much fun, laughed a lot, so much chemistry.. after that i started liking him a lot.. and as you like someone, you start over aanalizing stuff.. so i noticed he only talked to me through msn (example: yahoo!) if i said hello to him first.. so i decided to let him talk to mee.. after a week i didnt talk to him he didnt talk to me.. so i was kinda sad, but a week passed and he talked to me, i was like (OMG WHY WHEN IM ALMOST GETTING HIM OUT OF MY MIND) so i said hello.. we talked and the thing is that after 4 days i told him i had to tell him a secret.. and i told him i USED to like him, but not anymore.. and he said that he was really distracted and if i never told him he would never notice.. and he asked me "how could a girl like you like a guy like me?" and then.. since i told him that..
    he talks to me A LOT always says hello to me as instantly i go online.. (HE IS NOT A PLAYER, AT ALL, HE'S SHY) and the last thing he told me was (you owe me a massage and even now that im stressed) and he always says: answer my messages please =)
    soo.. i dont really know if he likes me or not
    WHAT CAN I DO? HOW TO SEDUCE A SHY GUY?
    HOW TO GO OUT WITH HIM?
    PLEASE..
    ADVICES =)

* i like him since 3 months noww

Quote Originally Posted by Vanes View Post
    HOW TO GO OUT WITH HIM?
    PLEASE..
    ADVICES =)

* i like him since 3 months noww
    I'm sorry it's pretty damn simple. ASK HIM. Period.

Stop with these silly games.

it seems like he likes you, just be straight forward. Because you'll never know and then if you wait too long, he may think you are not interested in him and move on.