+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hopelessly Confused

Hopelessly Confused

Three years ago my very closest friend moved away. He was amazing and I would do anything for him. We never had a boyfriend girlfriend relationship but we were still intimite on more than one occasion. Don't get me wrong I had thought about him and I being together but never thought it would happen that he never saw me that way. The last time I saw him I was standing in my kitchen telling him I was pregnant. (not with his baby) He was only here visiting so he left to go home the next day. I have thought about him almost everyday for the last 3 years. We had not spoken or seen eachother in this time. Two years ago I married the father of my children, but still have had that "what if" senario in and out of my head. I figured since I had not heard from him in so long that he had moved on and so did I. Then a week ago I started speaking to him again. The first thing he says to me having no idea how I had been in 3 years, was that since the last day he saw me, I had been in and out of his mind non stop. When I asked him what about me he replied "what if" what if we had ended up together? So here we are, I'm married, he's living with a new girlfriend and both of us think about eachother everyday. So far for the last 4 days we haved talked everyday for at least 2 hours. On top of that him always telling me I'm still as gorgeous as he can remember. (thanks to webchat) Why? why are we like this? Why can't we stop thinking about eachother? Why now? Why not 3 years ago? Why do I feel this way? Do I still have feelings for him or does he have them for me? My heart is hurting thinking about of this what do I do now?

Shitt...thats a tough one.

If you really think it could work....I say go with your heart. How often in life do you get a second chance?

To be fair though im a hopeless romantic so i could be terribly wrong lol.

I don't care if this is not what you want to her, it's what you NEED to hear:

You're both living in the past. You made a choice, so did he, now live with it. That's all there is to it.

Grow up, be the stronger one and do what he obviously can't: break off all contact with him. Tell him you have no interest continuing this and then block him on msn, webchat, facebook etc.

You're married, he has a girlfriend. Focus both the relation you are in, instead of emotionaly cheating on your partners.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]