+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need a female's opinion

I need a female's opinion

Hi I put this in the broken heart section as well as in ask a female. I did this because I find women have the best relationship advice.

I went to USC from 05-09. During my time I was in ROTC and met a girl Jessica. We became friends and she always had my back. So it turns at the end my my junior year, we kissed and became interested in each other. The next year we dated and had a awesome relationship. We soon found out that we we're by coincidence going to be stationed at the same base in TX. Everything was perfect and fate was on our side.

Around January, I was arrested. 1 month before I was pinning on my bars, I was kicked out. Worst part is that she recieved a new assignment days later. To colorado.I was devistated but I swore I would do all I could do and she did too. I went and saw her a month ago and everything was great. I told her that things will work for the better and someday, not soon, but later, I would fix this and we would be together.

6 days ago the stress from her new job got to her and she ended things with me purely because of it. I asked if she loved me and she said yes. She has been getting depressed and upset because she is alone and doubts herself at her job because she is new at it. I don't blame her.

I said I would go out to see her and make things better. She said don't because it would hurt her to see me. She said she always crys when she gets off the phone with me and is having some adjusting issues. I find her to be one of the most independent people I know and the fact that she ended it with me seems she really had some problems.I was her support as well as a boyfriend/love.

Now I do not know what to do. We have not spoken since and I am not going to see her. She told me not to go. I want to fix things but if I reach out to her I may mess it up, I could just wait for her but that may never happen I have no idea. Could there be another motive? her family made her brake up with a b/f but he was bad to her. They are religious and my occurance with the law might have messed it up in there eyes. I asked her and she said no about advice from her parents.

Also, a few days prior to the break up, I tryed asking her questions about where we were going etc.I think this was a catilyst for her decision. Maybe made her unsure or possibly scared her.

Do I wait for her to reach out to me and talk? I am very confused...I truely love her, and this is coming from a person that doesn't fall for many people.

Thanks,
    SC

wheres the love

I suggest you sms her, ask her if thats other better solutions beside ends out relationship. But don't hush, after awhile, if she dont reply you, u can sms to ask her whether you can meet her. Good luck.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    what were you arrested for? The seriousness of the charges may have impacted her interest in maintaining this relationship, regardless of her feelings or parental influence.

discus too good