+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My Girlfriend...

My Girlfriend...

I been in a long-distance relationship for a few months now. The first few months has been great but as times goes by, it start to get sour for me alittle. I feel that sometimes she do not care about my feelings, she prevent her oversea friends from knowing our long-distance relationship, to prevent them for disturbing her studies, i understand however sometime when we talk about it, the way she mention it, is just so hurting, as if i am disgraceful and a liability. Furthermore, whenever i am down, i just couldn't confide in her, she just don't seem to be concern and as if the problem is just because of i am thinking too much. confiding in her is as if receiving a reprimanding. i am force to confide with my close friends instead. Lastly, she is so into achieving her dream, she study so hard that sometime i just feel so neglect. as if i am not existent? maybe i am thinking too much or maybe i am just a bf that need more from his gf? i don't know cause sometime her reaction is really hurtful...as this is her first relationship, i never really put it to heart, cause maybe she don't understand but as times goes by...it really hard...with the distance everything...I love her but sometime i wonder it worth it.
    Last edited by jacobs; 05-09-09 at 02:31 AM.

don't you think you deserve better?

Quote Originally Posted by Bumble_bee View Post
    don't you think you deserve better?
    sometime i do but...i really love her. i just can't think of the possibility of breaking up with her.

Do you ever tell her these things? a relationship can be very self destructive if you keep these feelings inside and then they fester into something akin to a lovehate feeling and then you get hurt and she may as well. Talk about these things to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Feonixbrimstone View Post
    Do you ever tell her these things? a relationship can be very self destructive if you keep these feelings inside and then they fester into something akin to a lovehate feeling and then you get hurt and she may as well. Talk about these things to her.
    Thanks alot Feonix. I have talk with her. Turn out she have her own reasons. Turn out this year is very impt for her in term of studies which i am supportive of that.