Ok try to make this short.
Been Dating this women for three years, never a fight , argument, nothing. It was a dream relationship. One night we love you good night the next morning she wants out.
Ok I hounded her for the first 3-5 day needing to know why, I smothered her. Yet every time we spoke it was I love you and miss you. I did a week with out contact, we never raised our voice once in 3 years I got mad when she wouldn't give me any answers and raised my voice slightly and said what the hell if you don't love me tell me and I'll be gone forever she said I can't do that.
I said this is it no contact again and she called nearly every day for the next week and a half. She said they were some of the best conversations we ever had, great right. Well Friday we talked from nine O'clock in the morning till seven at night and she got into what I think of her and I said I don't want to go there and she continued until I told her again I l love you to death and she knew this. I asked why she had to ask and she said she needed it to be honest and from me. I never lied to this women in my life. So I reversed it and asked her the same thing ans she said she still loved me. I will not call her and it's been 2 days and she hasn't contacted me. We have six kids between us and she even allowed me to take her kids out the other night, we had a blast. Last Thursday she stopped by with somethings for my kids and I gave her note admitting to being a butt-head the first few days and told her that I agree with the break up for now so she can have some time to herself and to enjoy it. Her response was this means more to me then anything in the world and we hugged and she left, her one son wouldn't leave he wanted to stay with us, she had to yell to get him to leave.
What does she want from me and how long before I should contact her?
We love each to death and I want this to work out in the worse way.