+ Follow This Topic

Thread: FALLING IN LOVE IN THE MOST RIDICULOUS WAY. (gay content)

FALLING IN LOVE IN THE MOST RIDICULOUS WAY. (gay content)

okay, first of all im not gay. but i found myself falling for a guy. heres the story.
    i have a female friend that has a crush on this guy, lets name him SMILEY (lol, idk why, i just saw the smileys on my right while im typing this). my friend and smiley basically ignores each other so my friend asked me if i could text him and ask him stuff about my friend. so i did and it was rather fun annoying someone, of course smiley asked who i was but i didnt tell him my name, especially because he's so annoyed and if he knew my name, he would get mad and eventually confront me personally. a few weeks has passed since i annoyed smiley through text, we see each other everyday at school, but he doesnt know me which is good, so one night, he texted me and asked who i was, i told him not to ask anymore since what i did was just a joke and i hope that i didnt get him mad and i wont annoy him anymore. he said that he wasnt mad because it was just a joke and he just wanted to know my name. so i did introduce myself.

the next thing you know we were always texting each other asap, even during classes, we dont talk in public since i only see him on rare occasions but when we get home we would talk about stuff through texting.

the next thing you know i fell for him, and i didnt want to tell him because he's straight and itll ruin our friendship. so its a drag for me to long for someone i cant have and he eventually noticed it, i dont know how he noticed it through text be he knew something was up and he insisted i should tell him. eventually i did tell him i love him and he took it well.

nothing changed after that but i started to get jealous with the people he hangs out around with, and i started picking fights with him just to get his attention.

i'll cut to the chase now, its been months since we met acutally, its been a year now and we had fights, like one time he insisted that i should clear my mind and have a little space. that "space" lasted for about 5 months till we started talking again.

its hard for me to fall in love with a guy i cant have, and like i said, we dont communicate personally, we always talk through text, we have a lot of similar friends though.

my question is:
    what should i do now? its been a long time since i me him and i really really love him, sometimes i want to stay here with him as friends because if i love him so much, then im willing to give other options a chance which is staying friends. sometimes i would wait for him and maybe if we were a bit older, i would have a chance with him. and sometimes i thought about disappearing from him, just cut off our communication, like i said, we havent talked personally, and it just hurts me everytime i think about that he's never gonna feel the same for me

what are your opinions?
    HELP PLEASE. i havent asked anyone for help about this since telling someone you fell in love with the same sex doesnt necessarily makes people comfortable.

thanks in advancee!!!!

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    lol at the warning!!

First of all, how old are you?
    When you say he took it well, what did he actually say?

im 17 btw. lol. haha. i had to put the warning on the title just to make sure! haha. he said that he was cool with it and he didnt let it bother him. after that we went through our old routines.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You can't be friends with this guy until you come to terms with the fact that he isn't attracted to you. Nothing you can do can make him interested in you. He's straight. It's like those women that think if they spend enough time with a gay guy they can 'turn' him. You can't!

You said at the beginning of this post that you aren't gay. Was that typo or are you in complete denial?
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

if he isn't gay then you'll have to accept that there will be nothing more than friendship between you both...its cool he took it well though, and that just goes to show that he does value your friendship....

He's straight. The end. Get over it.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control