+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lost in Lost!!!!

Lost in Lost!!!!

Any fans out there who have been catching the premiere of season 6 first episodes!!!
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^ You should be carefull with downloading in France
    I wazzzz here

lhn is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    I am a fan... watched all 5 seasons in about 4weeks. Haven't seen any previews though although I heard a weird theory about Locke the other day. Not sure if it's true but if it is, I've missed something :-S
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    jeez i turn every argument round on a man, why take the blame if hes stupid enough to let you blame him about something totally different

Quote Originally Posted by lhn View Post
    I am a fan... watched all 5 seasons in about 4weeks. :-S
    You watched the 5 seasons in 4 weeks?!!!!

How did you do this??

Like how many episodes did you watch a day??

I am both sad and excited at the final season. It means it's nearing the end and also that we'll finally put two and two together!!!!
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

I did, and so far so good. But I do hate the dual time line stuff.
    The secret of success is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake those, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx

I watch it and they're definitely running out of great ideas so i'm kinda glad its going to be over soon.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i wonder what the dual time line is gonna end up being. and who claimed Claire.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

I've never see this show because I keep catching Lost fans with really confused looks on their faces and hearing that they feel they don't know what's going on. My life is hard enough without baffling myself on purpose. Do any of you Lost fans regret ever trying the stuff in the first place?
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I've never see this show because I keep catching Lost fans with really confused looks on their faces and hearing that they feel they don't know what's going on. My life is hard enough without baffling myself on purpose. Do any of you Lost fans regret ever trying the stuff in the first place?
    lol. Yeah sometimes it gets confusing but i like it. It makes you think more and it's mysterious. I generally like those type of movies/shows.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Lost is BRILLIANT at the moment.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post
    Lost is BRILLIANT at the moment.
    Very true..I didn't think they'd be able to keep going but they've done heck of a job. Can't wait to see how it all ends.

I loved this episode on Richard Alpert...found it epic...

I usually find that time flies too fast during an episode...very frustrating...

^ I agree. Very good episode. Threw a lot of doubts out there for me. There is definitely something fishy going on with Jacob, I don't think he is as good as we seem to think.

Hope we don't get the cliche ending of Jack and Sawyer replacing Jacob and MiB.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

that's exactly what i was thinking about Jacob. they just might this whole thing upside down.

Kiechi, there's no MiB anymore, he is in Locke. so his counter part is most likely to be Sawyer, but who knows
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

A lot of people are saying Jacob is not the good guy he is pictured to be...

Some people even say that Jacob and MIB are actually 2 sides of the same person.

A lot of fans have been rewatching the past seasons in order to understand what is going on now...but I was too lazy..

I was expecting Richard to be of Egypcian origins....they have not explained yet the origins of the statue...

It's funny how all main characters are suddenly pushed in the background by this all new mythology they are creating on the island.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast