+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am I the bitch?

Am I the bitch?

Hey, im a guy in a relationship with someone who seems determined to be mean to me all the time. I've told her to stop being so mean to me, and she agrees that she is but she doesnt seem to stop. We were just walking somewhere and i said "what should i do tonight?" because she was going to uni and she said "go and clean your flat bitch." It just got to me so i said "I can do that during the day, and dont call me bitch" to which she replied "for **** sake did you take that seriously? You're always so moody. Are you on your man period?" I've been going through a hard time recently so i said "you know im on my man period." And she just said "you're always on your man period."
    I know i get too moody, but she's just really harsh with me all the time. We were out the other night and i said "I love you" and she said "I know, **** off." I asked her about it later and she just said that i was being too dramatic. I know she loves me back (because she tells me all the time), and when things are good between us they're really good but it just annoys me that she's so brutal with me. I do have problems with taking things too seriously. Am i just being too sensitive?
    I kinda know she isnt going to change. She is just a beautiful rose and subsequently she has a lot of thorns. I just dont want to be the bitch in the relationship. When i choose to ignore her and just brush all this stuff aside she seems more attracted to me. It's just hard to do all the time. Sometimes she just says things that are really insensitive. Its not that the insults get to me, its more the prospect of her doing it. I just think "why should my girlfriend treat me like this?" Im not going to leave her over it, because it isnt that bad. It just disrupts my actions towards her.
    We went through a rough patch recently where she was basically deciding whether to be with me. The conclusion was that she really did love me, but this scared her. She feels too vulnerable. So by being mean to me she said she was trying to push me away. To take some seriousness away from the relationship. I think my character is one not to be taken too seriously. I fool around a lot and act like an idiot. So people just take the piss thinking that it wont effect me, but it does. And then i get all broody about it.
    Basically, i want to know, am i the bitch? Is there anything i can do about it? Or am i just taking things to seriously? Or is this even making me the bitch in myself? Im not gonna leave her because we still have a good time together and our relationship is generally fruitfull. I just dont want to keep on getting so moody about things because its disruptive.
    Cheers!

Jeez...this is all wrong!
    Her lack of respect for you, the way you're making excuses for both of you, your calling her a rose with thorns...pathetic...

I am waiting for the other guys comments but as a woman I am telling you that no girl will ever respect a guy who lets his girlfriend call him names...

She is a bully and she has found the right guy to torture. She knows she has a large amount of power over you and the relationship. And she decides whether it lives or dies.

Now. In my opinion your personalities don't match. You might believe people can change but you'll find out that in reality it rarely happens..

Like many young guys on the forum you are blinded by the beauty of a girl that deep inside you still can't believe you deserve.

I've got news for you: she does not deserve your patience. Dump her and find someone who will treat you with respect.
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

Dude.....Dude....Do you have any balls at all?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh, you are her bitch, all right.

You know, I know a lot of very young people trash talk this way to each other, but I just don't like it, especially given that it doesn't sound like she knows how to communicate in any other way. it sounds like she lacks some maturity, in addition to sensitivity.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Its never as simple as that though. Fair enough she's mean to me sometimes and i understand the whole power over me thing, but we both love eachother. She's mean to everyone. It's just her. I dont really wanna leave her to be honest, i just want her to respect me more i guess. It's not as if i lay down and let her do this stuff. I do have balls. More than most people. Whenever she's out of order i tell her and she realises and apologises.
    Maybe im wrong though. I've thought about it a lot, and its not as if she's overbaring and cruel. She's just really outspoken. Then again, it does seem as if she has a lot of power over me because of this. She always has something to say, and whenever i say anything she goes mental.
    Do you actually think i should leave her? When it actually comes down to it she has said that she isnt good enough for me. She said she respects me. She even said that she appreciates the way i can put up with her bitchiness. She's just insecure so she reacts by being mean to people. Maybe i am just defending her and this is just stuff she said to defend herself. To be honest, i was all set to leave her a while ago but she wanted me to stay. Does this mean anything? Im at a loss to be honest.

Every single time you let her talk to you like that you are reinforcing bad behavior. The next time she does something like that, tell her you're done for the night and you'll be ready to see her again when she learns how to act right. When she tells you you're being too sensitive, tell her to go **** herself and don't answer her calls until the next day.
    Spammer Spanker

i all way say give a bitch what a bitch desirves... F**k her hard!!!!! and be a man... that much desrespect is not good for health. stop being kind and tell her to ***k off and leave with out saying any thing just leave let her run to you and then explain that you can't take it any more bl bl bla or you leave for good
    Your sincerly
    The love docter

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Damn you're are the bitch, and you're gf is the queen of hell.

Quote Originally Posted by lovedocter View Post
    i all way say give a bitch what a bitch desirves... F**k her hard!!!!!
    Haha, maybe that's her motive. Punish her, she wants it!