+ Follow This Topic

Thread: numbers & girls

numbers & girls

I'd like to ask out the females out there. I had known this girl back during my study days when she & her friends paid a visit to the place where I'm studying. We went to places and all & exchange a few stories.
    Although a few years have past since then, we did maintain contact every now & then but not that very often. Now I'm back at my hometown. Around last month I entered into this competition and 1 of the questionnaire revolves around medical field. This struck to me as I had few friends still studying in that field so I asked her about that.
    We exchanged a bit of stories during then and she informed me that she'll be doing her housemanship close to where I was staying. Then I said if she's in town, just message me her number, because at that time she is still abroad.
    She'll start her 'rotation' thing starting next month & just last week she messaged me her number. I did mention before that I'll invite along some of my friends (who happened to be her ex-school mates) together for a drink if once she got back.
    Thing is I heard that girls give out their number for a reason right!? In this one, do you think it's to have a drink with me or me & my buddies?

Eh... In the past I've been known to give out my number just to shut a guy up. Not saying I'm proud of that behavior, but I did it.

Either way, she made the effort to get it to you, so it does say something. Now the ball is in your court. I don't see why you feel you have to invite friends along unless you guys explicitly decided it would be a group outing.

yeah im quessing you should meet her on you own, if it was to meet you and your friends she would have metioned to bring them along. go on your own and good luck.

I say do not think too much about the 'why' she gave you her number.

Focus on shining during that night out...make her crazy about you.

@kisswithafist: I find your avatar very cute
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

I'd figure that out too! Either way yes, I did mention in our fb messages to have a drink with a few friends BUT in a funny way i.e. bring a bus load of them (of course I don't intend to bring/tell them anyway). Wonder if she got what I meant, as I 'heard' stories about medic girls tend to think 'straight' (no offense though) . Any opinion?
    happy, and still keep on happy'ing