+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Very Very Conflicted

Very Very Conflicted

Well not really sure where to start, im on my 5th month break up, actually doing good till i had to talk to her. the thing is she have a bf now, after 2 months i know it doesn't matter. so back to the story, i went to go pick up my mail at our old place and well we were talkin and its either that i don't believe she's happy or she makes one hell of a liar. now ive been talking to this girl for a while now and i thought i know what i want but up to this point i don't know anymore. so lately i've been giving her gifts stupid i know but i ono can someone help me? any advice? anything?

i shouldnt be giving advice as im pretty broken and confused myself,but just give yourself time alone,and talk to friends untill you figure out what you want XX

I've seen this happen so much before and continues to happen with some of my friends with their exes as well. She's unsure of what she has right now and it is probably because what she has doesn't have the same feeling it did when you guys were dating. I've seen this happen because girls want to keep their options open and just in case what they have isn't working out, they have something to fall back on. While they are dating somebody. It's crazy but it is what we are in the fact that we don't want to be alone.

A lot of times when I meet girls, a lot of the first thing I hear is how unhappy they are with their boyfriends. It leads me to believe that people that do that are looking for somebody to just come in on a white horse and swoop them off their feet. Not trying to too my own horn here or anything, just something I've noticed. But people like that that continue to be in those kind of unhappy situations and they feel like they can't do anything about it because of their attachment, or they're scared, are people that certainly need to be on their own to get their lives in line and learn about themselves in the process.

All she has to do is have confidence in what she has and you wouldn't even pick up on any uneasiness. It could be because she's that kind of person in which she doesn't have confidence in anything. I am like that so I can certainly understand.

So she isn't sunshine coming out of her ass happy with her new guy and it makes you want to keep interested to try and spark things up again if they don't work out. If you were to put your own interests first here, you shouldn't read into any kind of signs she may be trying to send out and don't fall into this slippery trap of getting wrapped into what you were doing before. If she hasn't changed since you guys were dating, what would make you think you could fall back into love and everything would work out fine again?
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

A little update:
    She told my friend that I keep contacting her…mind you I have not I repeat have not text her, call her, or even see her unless its pertaining about my mail, and my dog which she text me about and when she does I don’t ask her how is she and how she doing. I know it’s not a big deal but seriously I haven’t. I don’t even know what to do at this point now, I just want her to leave me alone, I wanna end it like just let me be. Any advice how to achieve this without coming out of being an ass?

Just say "I need some space right now and I would appreciate it if you didn't contact me." You don't need to yell it, just say it calmly. It's pretty direct. She should be able to take the hint. There doesn't need to be any explanations to her about it other than that is what you need right now.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.