+ Follow This Topic

Thread: After giving the last chance, getting more confusion thrown at me

After giving the last chance, getting more confusion thrown at me

So after i decided to give my girlfriend another chance, there have been more things thrown at my way. She's being jelous of me because some girl friends are visiting me at work and also she's very sad everyday because im not the same "trying to be perfect boyfriend"-Boyfriend. Today she blew my mind , She said she wants a baby :S even said she's gonna stop taking the pill, im really confused. some advices here what happening?
    Soon as my flow starts i compose art like the ghost of mozart. Even Tough they all say that they're real i know that most aren't. Boy You think Your Clever Don't Ya, Girl you think you're Smart? Come with me to another side in a world so cold and so dark.

Gawd.....no offence, but I think the LAST thing you two need to be doing is adding a baby to the equation.

Babies don't solve problems!!!

OF course.. i know that.. i don't know what went trough her mind, we just went into a near-breakup, she knows im confused and yet she throws this baby thing out :|
    I know babies don't fix problems, thats not the problem. the problem if she continues to insist on this :S i don't know what to do in that case cause i don't want a baby right now of course after 2weeks that my relationshup was gonna fall in pieces
    Soon as my flow starts i compose art like the ghost of mozart. Even Tough they all say that they're real i know that most aren't. Boy You think Your Clever Don't Ya, Girl you think you're Smart? Come with me to another side in a world so cold and so dark.

Hey man,

God I'm such a smiliar situation. Me and my gf have been having a lot of problems and we actually broke up. then I decided to give her another chance and as soon as i did she started putting all these demans on me. She didnt say she wanted a baby but she kept saying "I want you to be the old Jag again"...I find it very difficult to be the "old me" considering all the stuff that we've been through and tbh I dont really see things working out but I'm not sure.

I think your gf is just saying she wants a baby cos she wants to feel really close to you like she did before but make sure you tell her you're not ready for a baby its a bit crazy...if she wants to stay in this relationship so badly then she'll cry for a bit but she'll accept it.

If you don't want a baby, then tell her you don't. What are you? A man or a mouse?

She wants a baby because she is insecure in regard to you and a baby is a means of trying to hang onto you. It's a way to 'trap' you and get you to try and committ deeper to her....she thinks a baby will solve everything.

People should never consider babies and until they are in solid, stable committments!!!....preferably a solid, stable marriage.
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 21-05-10 at 09:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by therealjag View Post
    Hey man,

God I'm such a smiliar situation. Me and my gf have been having a lot of problems and we actually broke up. then I decided to give her another chance and as soon as i did she started putting all these demans on me. She didnt say she wanted a baby but she kept saying "I want you to be the old Jag again"...I find it very difficult to be the "old me" considering all the stuff that we've been through and tbh I dont really see things working out but I'm not sure.

I think your gf is just saying she wants a baby cos she wants to feel really close to you like she did before but make sure you tell her you're not ready for a baby its a bit crazy...if she wants to stay in this relationship so badly then she'll cry for a bit but she'll accept it.
    Well yeah, she started putting demands on you and because she thinks she has you, where she wants you....
    And she is right....or perhaps thinks she is.

She sounds immature and desperate. If she goes off the pill, you better start using condoms. You sound like a sensible guy, so ask yourself if she is really worth the trouble. And can you picture spending the next 18 years raising kid with her?
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Call me a quitter...but, is there any sensible reason why you're still with her? Or is she normally a great partner who's simply going through a 'phase' right now?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I swear to god if you stick and unwrapped penis into her after she told you she's going to stop taking the pill to get preggers you will be officially the most stupid person on the face of the earth. I sincerly hope you aren't that stupid.

Otherwise- WHY did you want her back she's a nutcase.

Quote Originally Posted by therealjag View Post
    Hey man,

We Really are in a very similar situation dude.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    If you don't want a baby, then tell her you don't. What are you? A man or a mouse?

She wants a baby because she is insecure in regard to you and a baby is a means of trying to hang onto you. It's a way to 'trap' you and get you to try and committ deeper to her....she thinks a baby will solve everything.

People should never consider babies and until they are in solid, stable committments!!!....preferably a solid, stable marriage.
    I know all that dude, what you think i told her yes? My fears are: Read below
    Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    She sounds immature and desperate. If she goes off the pill, you better start using condoms. You sound like a sensible guy, so ask yourself if she is really worth the trouble. And can you picture spending the next 18 years raising kid with her?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvy View Post
    Call me a quitter...but, is there any sensible reason why you're still with her? Or is she normally a great partner who's simply going through a 'phase' right now?
    Yeah the only reason is she has done alot with me and vice versa, the firs 2years were great then shes tarted to go down the road of a big breakdown

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    I swear to god if you stick and unwrapped penis into her after she told you she's going to stop taking the pill to get preggers you will be officially the most stupid person on the face of the earth. I sincerly hope you aren't that stupid.

Otherwise- WHY did you want her back she's a nutcase.
    LOL Not really an issue since i used to have sex with her for 4years without pill/condoms and never got her preg , but still im afraid she might do something stupid during sex... you know ..
    She started taking the pill because she was having her head very confused ( during the period she dumped me) and the doctor said it could fix hormones issue.

But now my fears are mainly that i don't want to have sex with her if she doesnt start taking the pill again cause im afraid she will do some stupid during sex to get pregnant , but then again i can't live in a sexless relationship and i cannot force her to take the pill because she has an excuse that i had sex with her for 4years without the pill.
    Uh , why can't she understand she's inventing things to destroy the relationship, she can't understand i will never be her punching bag again, and then comes up with this new shit. OMG..

Ive been in the EXACT same situation. A confusing relationship with a gril who thinks that if we get married and have a baby or two everything will be better......
    Well im gonna tell you thats the dumbest reasoning in the world.

The truth is, you dont get married or have children untill most those problems are taken care of

Sounds familiar. Girl hurts you, you give her another chance. HER guilt manifests itself as resentment towards you. (thats why you're not the perfect boyfriend anymore). She wants to have a baby with you because it will alleviate her guilt since its something all men want, even though we pretend that we don't. Don't have a kid. That's what it boils down to.

What happens next is up to the people in the relationship. Though I'll be honest, based on what you've said about her I predict breakup in ~5 months.