+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Weird situation, I guess. Please help

Weird situation, I guess. Please help

First off, let me start by saying that I am separated from my wife of 3 years, we have actually been together for 10 total. We have been separated now for about 2 months, so I am basically living like I am single. I work at a night club as a bouncer part time, and know a few girls there who I talk to, but one in particular I have hung out with and we ended up having sex. Ever since then, she has been avoiding me like crazy, and it pisses me off. I ask her if she wants to go see a movie, nope. I ask her if she wants to go out for drinks, nope.She invites me to hang out with her and her friends, then when I show up she is too tired and is heading home. She said she had texted me way earlier but the text never went through right away and I didn't get it right away, yet I still drove 20 minutes to meet her. I even asked her if she is avoiding me, she says no, but i'm not stupid. I think I am just gonna cut off contact with her, because I am going through enough shit with the separation that I don't need this bullshit too.

sorry...it doesnt sound like she's that interested in you... you don't have to cut ties off with her. but probably stop thinking of her like a lover or something. you never know. she could have just had sex with you so she could get into the club for free. some people i know do that. and its pretty damn disturbing and stupid. But idk, some girls are just like that... :s (they wont admit it so if you ask her shes gonna say no.)

Quote Originally Posted by iHEARTu View Post
    sorry...it doesnt sound like she's that interested in you... you don't have to cut ties off with her. but probably stop thinking of her like a lover or something. you never know. she could have just had sex with you so she could get into the club for free. some people i know do that. and its pretty damn disturbing and stupid. But idk, some girls are just like that... :s (they wont admit it so if you ask her shes gonna say no.)
    I have seen her at the club a ton of times, just about every weekend for about 6 months. I never did anything cause I was with my wife, but after we separated it was open season. I have never let her in for free or even got her any free drinks, so that isn't the reason. I am just kind of sick of whatever reason it is and just wanna move on, but also kind of want to know for sure before I stop talking to her. It's been about a month since we boned, and I haven't seen her since, just talk to her via text message. It's just a weird situation.