+ Follow This Topic

Thread: female explanation please

female explanation please

Hello ladies,

Since men and women have 2 completely different brains I'd like to find out where this is about.
    A couple of months ago I had a reunion with people that I used to give tennis training when they were kids.
    I hadn't seen them for years and a one of the girls has transformed into a very pretty young woman.
    She lives close to me and asked me to hang out once in a while. She's a lot of fun but I know that she has a history with tons of guys and she is only looking for a fuçkbuddy and some attention. Even though she is super attractive I have told myself that I was never going to make a move on her.

The latest weeks our conversations fall into the same pattern over and over again and I wonder what is behind it.
    She's with another random guy now and it's not gonna last long (again). Every time I'm alone with her she tells me about her relationship with him. How she doesn't care too much, that he is jealous, that other guys are running after her all the time, that she thinks it's oke to sleep with someone after 3 weeks, how this guy and that guy are soo hot etc...

Basically the conversation is about her 90% of the times.
    Why is she telling me all of this? Is it because she is so obsessed with herself that she can't stop talking about her own relationships to anyone? Or is she actually looking for my thoughts about her behavior? Because I am 6 years older and she looks up to me or something.. It's as if she is constantly looking for my confirmation that what she does is oke
    Last edited by MynameisJesus; 09-07-10 at 06:08 PM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She likes attention, and she gains it by being overtly sexual or by referring to her sexual nature because - let's face it - men get turned on by that.

So my guess is that she wants your attention.

Either that, or maybe she wants to be saved. (Jesus reference)
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Yeah, I think she feels her sexuality/attractiveness is maybe her only value and she feels to prove it to assure herself has to flaut it and have random hook ups? Kinda of sad. She seems to be missing something. Props to you for not just hitting it like it seems many men before you have.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    She likes attention, and she gains it by being overtly sexual or by referring to her sexual nature because - let's face it - men get turned on by that.

So my guess is that she wants your attention.

Either that, or maybe she wants to be saved. (Jesus reference)
    She does turn me on, but I try not to let that attraction dominate me and forget about the person that she is. I don't know if her behavior has anything to do with it. She's very attractive to any guy
    I've never met anyone who asks for so much attention before and I was asking myself why she needs me to give it to her. I don't know her that well but I'm older. I think she needs it because she is constantly home alone (divorced parents and sister left the house)

When I hung out with her in the local clubs I noticed that every single guy she knows calls her cuty-honey-pretty-sexy etc. That night she told me it bothers her sometimes but she is constantly inducing these comments by dumping one guy after another and by putting half naked pictures of herself on social network sites. She kisses different guys any 2 weeks, dirty dances with guys she doesn't know. And she enjoys telling me about it.

Sometimes I wonder if I am a geek or that she is just a slut. Apart from her oversexual behavior she's fun to hang out with

If I'm honest with myself I don't know why I'm making time for her. She is very pretty but I'm not hoping to be with her or something.
    I'm curious to find out what she's really like. But I'm not going to be her doormat/shoulder to cry on if that's what she's looking for.
    I pity her to some extent. So pretty and yet so insecure and alone. But I don't think that should be a reason for me to get to know her better.
    Sometimes she turns towards me to feel understood. I don't know if she needs me to understand or she wants to use me to boost her own ego (look friends, a 6 year older guy likes me..)

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Both. She wants your attention to feel good and use you because you're probably one of the only "decent" guys who hasn't attempted to make a move.

You're like her forbidden fruit.

shes immature :/

she probably craves love, maybe the divorce was tough and her parents were too busy fighting to pay her enough attention (maaaaybe). either way she's going about being loved all the wrong way and obviously hasn't figured this out yet. she's acting self absorbed and all that jazz but she's very insecure deep down, the talking about herself all the time and boasting about being slutty is a tough front she's putting up sub consciously. if you find that she's an actual friend or a good friend i'd stick by her but like you said i wouldn't be her door mat. i imagine she'll either stop behaving like this or she'll get worse. if the opportunity ever arises maybe you could hint at how self destructive she's being. maybe if you pretended you used to know a girl who.... and she ended up sad with no friends...

i don't know if you'd be in a position to do that though and most people react badly to being given advice even if it's really good advice. i feel sorry for her, and as a female i don't really know how her mind works as when i see girls like her i feel disgusted. it's a poor representation of my fair gender! lol