+ Follow This Topic

Thread: need opinions

need opinions

Hi,

I've been emailing this guy for about a month now. I don't know what to make of him. Is he in love with me, needy, lying to me, psycho or stalker material. I'll just give you guys an example:

1.He emailed me to wish me happy anniversary as it was our one month anniversary of having met. Mind you, I didn't even remember this.
    2.He says he feels great chemistry with me.
    3. He's seen my pics and says I am so attractive, loves my smile etc etc, says I could have any man I want.
    4.He says he feels a warmness in his heart when talking to me.
    5. He emails me from work everyfay he's there first thing when he gets there, throughout the dayand emails me when he leaves
    6. says he woke up at 3am thinking of me
    7. He came into work when he was sick and he says its because he didn't want to miss talking to me

Now, we live 2000+ miles apart and we will never meet. What is your take on this guy? Does he sound likea nutbar????

Thanks in advance

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He sounds a little unstable emotionally - it's obviously premature for him to be talking this way to you.

Now tell me: why did you need someone else to verify what you already knew?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Seems to be a 'fast mover' and lays it all on pretty thickly, 'You can have any man you want' 'You are so attractive', 'I can feel the warmness in your heart'....blah, blah, blah....those are the type to avoid. Any man that tells you that he feels a strong connection and immediatley, is talking bollocks. He hasn't known you long enough and to feel this strong connection/chemistry.

Has he mentioned you two meeting yet? They tend to move quick, when they are wanting to meet quickly.

Or he's one of these people, who is simply in love with the idea of love.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Any man that tells you that he feels a strong connection and immediatley, is talking bollocks. He hasn't known you long enough and to feel this strong connection/chemistry.
    Really? Because I have personally experienced that sort of instant, intense chemistry. But it usually scares me and makes me cautious. haha
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I'd be really weary of this if I were you.

What are you expecting to get out of this "relationship?"

To be honest.. the guy is coming off really strong/needy/potentially emotionally unstable.

Would it be nice to think he's just a true romantic who can't get enough of you? Sure.. but you've only been talking a month, have never met, and he's celebrating your "one month" anniversary & leaving his work faking sick to speak to you? That doesn't seem normal or healthy.