+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So I had sex with my roommate...

NBT is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Nobody said that.
    Quote Originally Posted by l337acc View Post
    I think FWB is one of the many definitions of being a slut.
    Yes, he did.

Quote Originally Posted by l337acc View Post
    They make toys and other options for that
    What I'm saying is that she needs to have thought out the implications/consequences before she starts ****ing guys shes not serious about. I think we can all agree that, that is a bad idea. The fact that shes here shows shes conscious of that fact, but was hoping for people to spoon feed her some sugar coated B.S. and tell her its okay despite the track record of these things.
    I see your point. However, that's not the same point you were initially making. You said it made her a SLUT, which I disagree with.

Now, the fact that she's asking us for advice, DOES tell me that she's second guessing herself. She's unsure on how to do this or what to EXPECT.

She let her hormones take over, instead of using her HEAD to consider all the consequences that may occur. So again, I agree with you there.

It's not a wise idea to do something without thinking it through, thoroughly.

I see what you're saying. I guess the point I was trying to make is that if she would do it with him (FWB), she would do it with anyone else too as she says its "no big deal." Thats how it all starts.
    I don't necessarily agree with that. Because if that were true, she would have had an FWB long before NOW.

According to a previous post, I believe she said she hadn't had sex with anyone in 12 months.

So she's obviously able to control herself to SOME degree, since I'm sure this isn't the only guy who's wanted to **** her in the last year, lol.

I have 3 friends. Girl A and I decide that we're bored, so we'll help the next 5 minutes go by and ****. We both say its okay cuz we're just friends, with an added benefit. I haven't seen Girl A for a week, but Girl B wants to hang out and I think shes a better candidate for FWB than Girl A. So after I **** Girl A, I tell her that I met someone new and we can still be friends, just with no benefits. Then one day I meet Girl C and like her alot, the problem is I really like ****ing Girl B alot too. So when I'm not ****ing Girl B, I'll be hanging out with my girlfriend, Girl C.

What does the above have to do with anything? Nothing. But I'm looking for some FWB now
    :O I can't believe it. You slut!!

NBT is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by s0und0FF View Post
    If there's going to be room at all for either of us to ever have committed relationships, we'd have to either A) stop ****ing each other, B) get over being jaded sensitive dorks and try an actual commitment to one another, or C) I'd have to move out (which, honestly, I doubt I can afford the costs of that).
    So, you'd either have to keep ****ing him, OR, write up some sort of an agreement, SIGNED BY BOTH PARTIES, that says you CANNOT be kicked out just because you get a boyfriend, and/or stop having SEX with him.

And you might need to do him one more time to get your damage deposit back.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123